Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions

+6
ousoccer
sooner5
bulldawgs
roots
t-town05
05GKdad_Tulsa
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions

Post by sooner5 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Darn. What was I watching to miss a pk and a goal. Guess I can't watch two games at once. Looks like Nokc added a players that didnt played with them this fall, but had in the past.

sooner5

Back to top Go down

Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Edmond Turkey Shootout Predictions

Post by roots Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:41 pm

I noticed their white team didn't enter, may have brought some up. I may need to come watch the Blitz/ESC final.
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by sooner5 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Nope. The girl played for another club this fall.

sooner5

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 pm

T-town05...that keeper from ESC is very very good!!!!!
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Wow NOKC gave Blitz a game. I need an update of the championship game.......
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by sooner5 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

5-0 esc

sooner5

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Ouch
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by ousoccer Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:37 am

There's no way, that can't be right for u10 girls. Anybody know for sure? Any reports of any other academy age groups?

ousoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by sooner5 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 am

look at edmondsoccer.com.
Look under the  tourament tab.

sooner5

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:53 am

Well, I will let the East side start the ranking talk.
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by RUKIDDINGME Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 am

Seen most of Blitz/NOKC this morn. and 2nd half of ESC/Blitz final. Blitz/NOKC game was very physical to start the day...NOKC looked to have figured things out for the most part for the first time in a while from what I heard from some of their parents. #12 up front and #20 in the back for them seemed to be pretty talented. #15 and keeper as well as #10(who is an 06?) for ESC are also very good. Looked liked NOKC took Blitz's legs out and ESC knocked them out. I don't have a dog in this fight, but from the way I see it once this merger happens next fall the OFC 05's will be tough to handle if they all stick around. I hope NYSA has some hidden gems on their B and C teams or a errrr...great recruiter to field 11 solid players to compete with them and Eastside teams when it counts next year in the OPL.

RUKIDDINGME

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:22 am

roots wrote:Well, I will let the East side start the ranking talk.
What age group ??

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:02 am

''05 girls.
I would agree with RUKIDDINGME nokc is too physical to play against and still keep your legs about you for another game. As I said before OFC will be strong, strong, strong after the merge, but as of now we will know more about rankings next Sunday, but I can't put Blitz at the top now. Maybe tie for 3rd with NOKC.
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by SockerMomx2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:06 am

Hi! New to this whole competitive soccer forum thing, so hope I do it right! I have two kids that play soccer. One with NOKC and one with OFC! Both programs have worked well for my kiddos. I don't understand why we are bashing NYSA! They have NOKC's number and they played them last week and Norman won! They have beat NOKC consistently. Maybe when Edmond and NOKC combine they will be a great team. I still feel like Norman will be quite the contender when the time comes. I don't know about recruiting going on but pretty sure NOKC keeps adding kids and taking kids away from teams quicker than I change the sheets on my bed! Looks to me like some parents try and beef up their comments to make it look like their team is top dog......when the proof is in the games played and who is winning those games.

SockerMomx2

Back to top Go down

Post by roots Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:15 am

I have
NYSA #1
ESC #2
Blitz, TSC and NOKC #3

Not sure any team bashing is going on. All of these teams can be put in a hat and drawn. Would love a round robin format one weekend soon!!! Also do you change your sheets like once a week or more often?
roots
roots

Back to top Go down

Post by ousoccer Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 am

Before the tournament I would have said 1. Blitz 2. Tsc 3. Norman 4. Nokc but it's hard not to say Esc number 1. Except they don't seem to play very often. But results are results. Norman is very good. No bashing here, just same question when you get to 11s you need more good players. Interesting to see what the weather ends up for Norman next weekend. Maybe cancelation?? Might be the snow bowl with 9 year old girls. Good luck to who ever has to motivate for that!

ousoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by RUKIDDINGME Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:07 am

No bashing on my part...IMO...I to agree with NYSA being one of the top teams in 05G Academy. If they beat TSC maybe even the top team, but does all this "ranking" of academy teams matter??? IMO we should all wait till this same time next year and talk "rankings" when it is more important because most of them will BE 11 YEARS OLD! I to could be that "SOCCER PARENT"!

RUKIDDINGME

Back to top Go down

Post by SockerMomx2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 am

RUKIDDINGME- being a parent that has kids at NOkc it does matter in academy. And if it doesn't matter then why would you pay extra money for coaching and etc. So I say rank as 8v8 teams since that is all we play this year. And next fall we can rank as 11v11 teams.
So after seeing the results from the Tso.
My rankings are= 1 Nysa and yes I may be bias have a niece on the 05 team. 2. ESC. 3 Blitz. 4 Tsc Gold 5 Nokc.

SockerMomx2

Back to top Go down

Post by archer Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:01 pm

SockerMomx2 this is a crazy forum and I hear what you are saying. If you are at NOKC you are where you need to be down there. Wait long enough and the better players will come to you when you combine to make OFC This is how it always goes on that side of the state. That's why they are always the team to watch. Just looking down the road as we all do. hang in there. don't let these jokers rattle you just yet.

archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum