Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
State Cup & Presidents Cup Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

State Cup & Presidents Cup

+2
ted
05GKdad_Tulsa
6 posters

Go down

State Cup & Presidents Cup Empty State Cup & Presidents Cup

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Anyone else think that OSA has 0 clue what they are doing?

Was awful nice of them to have the out of metro OKC teams drive in, check into hotel rooms & then decide to cancel the Saturday & Sunday games. Even the weathermen that are only right 30% of the time were telling people to stay away.

And now the reschedules...Blitz 04 scheduled to play twice at 8am vs TSC Kitterman & SLSC...the 8v8 girls teams that don't have a bye have 3 games in 5 hours - also why wasn't there a playin between 6 & 7 like your guidelines said there would be?...Blitz 02 & WSA boys not scheduled for right amount of games, along with all of 01 boys... I can go on & on.

Nice $ grab...I guess we see you do have a clue what you are doing.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

State Cup & Presidents Cup Empty Re: State Cup & Presidents Cup

Post by ted Sun May 24, 2015 3:10 pm

004tulsa wrote:Anyone else think that OSA has 0 clue what they are doing?

Was awful nice of them to have the out of metro OKC teams drive in, check into hotel rooms & then decide to cancel the Saturday & Sunday games. Even the weathermen that are only right 30% of the time were telling people to stay away.

And now the reschedules...Blitz 04 scheduled to play twice at 8am vs TSC Kitterman & SLSC...the 8v8 girls teams that don't have a bye have 3 games in 5 hours - also why wasn't there a playin between 6 & 7 like your guidelines said there would be?...Blitz 02 & WSA boys not scheduled for right amount of games, along with all of 01 boys... I can go on & on.

Nice $ grab...I guess we see you do have a clue what you are doing.

No comment

Last edited by ted on Tue May 26, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ted

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Sun May 24, 2015 6:10 pm

I definitely feel for the east side folks, u got the short end of the stick.

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by Roughneck04 Mon May 25, 2015 1:33 am

I personally like when our coach and manager reached out to OSA at least 1/2 a dozen times this weekend and not one person called or emailed back. Not only were the decisions piss poor, but the communication was absolutely terrible. I'm sorry. Jill and Tom at OSA should be removed after all of the screw ups this season.

Roughneck04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Mon May 25, 2015 2:17 am

Our team has also sent numerous emails, no responses either. People should be fired for this fiasco and bias. Does TSC not have a voice in all this? 

Also... Nice how OFC gets preferential scheduling every time, and Kitterman gets three games in one day vs OFC's two (and they just happen to play us in our third game, how convenient). 

I see we got our late game back, awesome to roll our 11 year olds back to town at 9pm on a school night (especially when blitz and winters get to play in Tulsa on Wednesday).  How about playing blitz vs TSC in Tulsa too?  Now you all can see why that bullcrap forfeit stood!

It's as if OFC has an insider or two running this.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 am

Of course they do tarheel. OSA should be ashamed for allowing this to be such a circus. its almost like somebody wants OFC to win this tournament. Honestly this has to be the worst run tournament my children have ever been involved in.

FUBAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Mon May 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Tar Heel, OSA does have a TSC voice on there. Look on the webpage & you will recognize the name. From what I hear, he & Tom have done all the reschedules. If not, have someone text me.

And I will trade you 3 games @ 8, 10, & 12 for your games @ 8, 12 & 6. Smile
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Mon May 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Lol, both of those are bad.  Time to just buckle it up and get it done. Good luck to you guys.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Sun May 31, 2015 2:13 am

This is by far the worst tournament I've seen in a long time.

Another thing, how many Tulsa v Tulsa finals have to be played in Edmond? I counted 3 games...U11 8v8 boys, u14 boys & u11 11v11 girls I think all got hosed yet again.

If we hadn't drug this tournament out for over 21 days I might be willing to cut OFC, I mean OSA, a break.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum