Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
Please log in and register!

Help me grow the forum!
Latest topics
» (WhatsApp:237 653276415)Buy Original IELTS Questions and Answers
by real12 Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

» GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS.(+27)73 675 2934
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

» whatsapp(+237651104272)obtain original ielts band 9 online without exams in CANADA
by ieltsband7 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 am

Statistics
We have 434 registered users
The newest registered user is macson1

Our users have posted a total of 6917 messages in 453 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

04 Girls - OPL Gold and Silver Rankings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 04 Girls - OPL Gold and Silver Rankings

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Soonerdad04 wrote:After watching playins, scrimmages and soccer camps i personally think OFC has edge.. After watching playins Parker and SLSC are dead even, SLSC could have easily lost 3-1 against blitz in their game especially at the end in overtime, that little 05 girl was giving them fits.. If history stays true Amos should have his girls ready, coming off of State CuP Championship and seeing their girls at camps they may  be the  Winters team of last year and surprise a lot of people.. NYSA has a lot to prove, even though they won their division last year they lost all 3 games they played  against Amos  especially the one that counted the most in the semi finals of state cup! I think it's going to be a great Fall season for gold division!
Silver division Blitz like OFC in gold should be favorite but  you never know.. After blitz it's a crap shoot.. Another team to watch out for is Harding, Harding just like Amos really prepares his teams and is a great skills coach! He will have his team ready to play! Unity always has me scratch my head, you wouldn't think they have a chance but that coach knows how to get everything out of them and prepares then really well..  Someone mentioned Arsenal , can't remember if their best player left last year or this year for blitz, either way amazing coach and he will eventually have his girls playing well, those rural communities can sometimes bite you in the rear if you aren't looking!  The team I'm interested in seeing is WSA, saw a couple of their girls at a soccer camp and their raw talent was amazing, so much potential.. Heard they brought a couple of other girls over and they may sneek up on some people.. Don't know if the OFC team  that's in silver lost anyone but the have a chance as well.. Sorry this is long winded.. Good luck to all this fall season!

agree with everything except your comment on SLSC v blitz game.  It was dead even and even included a non call in the box that should have been penalty shot for Slsc. Blitz had a great shot in the opening minutes where SLSC goalie made a great save. My personal view is shots were about even and SLSC out possessed Blitz but Blitz also was able to get forward more with how they were playing.  Both teams had scoring opportunities.   I think most blitz parents would agree with me on that. I do agree that the 05 girl is very fast and our girls wore down (we only had 1 sub in 110 degree heat) and she was giving us some trouble at the end of the game. That said, it was a good game and what you want from a competition standpoint in OPL Gold. I actually think Blitz maybe got better than last year as they are huge and more athletic. I think they will be a very good team if they can stay together.

The Parker game was dead even. However, i will say Parker was missing their center mid (from what i was told and goalie). By the same vane we were missing our center defender and defensive mid. It was a good game that was dead even.

How does it compare to OFC? Not sure.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by SSD2004 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Fall Prediction

1. OFC
2. SLSC
3. TSC Parker
4. TSC Amos
5. Norman

SSD2004

Back to top Go down

Post by archer on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 pm

SLSC04 wrote:
Soonerdad04 wrote:After watching playins, scrimmages and soccer camps i personally think OFC has edge.. After watching playins Parker and SLSC are dead even, SLSC could have easily lost 3-1 against blitz in their game especially at the end in overtime, that little 05 girl was giving them fits.. If history stays true Amos should have his girls ready, coming off of State CuP Championship and seeing their girls at camps they may  be the  Winters team of last year and surprise a lot of people.. NYSA has a lot to prove, even though they won their division last year they lost all 3 games they played  against Amos  especially the one that counted the most in the semi finals of state cup! I think it's going to be a great Fall season for gold division!
Silver division Blitz like OFC in gold should be favorite but  you never know.. After blitz it's a crap shoot.. Another team to watch out for is Harding, Harding just like Amos really prepares his teams and is a great skills coach! He will have his team ready to play! Unity always has me scratch my head, you wouldn't think they have a chance but that coach knows how to get everything out of them and prepares then really well..  Someone mentioned Arsenal , can't remember if their best player left last year or this year for blitz, either way amazing coach and he will eventually have his girls playing well, those rural communities can sometimes bite you in the rear if you aren't looking!  The team I'm interested in seeing is WSA, saw a couple of their girls at a soccer camp and their raw talent was amazing, so much potential.. Heard they brought a couple of other girls over and they may sneek up on some people.. Don't know if the OFC team  that's in silver lost anyone but the have a chance as well.. Sorry this is long winded.. Good luck to all this fall season!

agree with everything except your comment on SLSC v blitz game.  It was dead even and even included a non call in the box that should have been penalty shot for Slsc.  Blitz had a great shot in the opening minutes where SLSC goalie made a great save.  My personal view is shots were about even and SLSC out possessed Blitz but Blitz also was able to get forward more with how they were playing.    Both teams had scoring opportunities.   I think most blitz parents would agree with me on that.  I do agree that the 05 girl is very fast and our girls wore down (we only had 1 sub in 110 degree heat) and she was giving us some trouble at the end of the game.  That said, it was a good game and what you want from a competition standpoint in OPL Gold.  I actually think Blitz maybe got better than last year as they are huge and more athletic.   I think they will be a very good team if they can stay together.

The Parker game was dead even.  However, i will say Parker was missing their center mid (from what i was told and goalie).   By the same vane we were missing our center defender and defensive mid.   It was a good game that was dead even.  

How does it compare to OFC?  Not sure.
so refs, weather, and players out again huh? Amazing!!!!

archer

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:00 pm

archer wrote:
SLSC04 wrote:

agree with everything except your comment on SLSC v blitz game.  It was dead even and even included a non call in the box that should have been penalty shot for Slsc.  Blitz had a great shot in the opening minutes where SLSC goalie made a great save.  My personal view is shots were about even and SLSC out possessed Blitz but Blitz also was able to get forward more with how they were playing.    Both teams had scoring opportunities.   I think most blitz parents would agree with me on that.  I do agree that the 05 girl is very fast and our girls wore down (we only had 1 sub in 110 degree heat) and she was giving us some trouble at the end of the game.  That said, it was a good game and what you want from a competition standpoint in OPL Gold.  I actually think Blitz maybe got better than last year as they are huge and more athletic.   I think they will be a very good team if they can stay together.

The Parker game was dead even.  However, i will say Parker was missing their center mid (from what i was told and goalie).   By the same vane we were missing our center defender and defensive mid.   It was a good game that was dead even.  

How does it compare to OFC?  Not sure.
                                         so refs, weather, and players out again huh? Amazing!!!!

Now we can have some fun.  

You clearly struggled with reading comprehension in school. Your just trolling while hiding your allegiance (its easy to see in your prior posts).    So for the reading impaired among us - the above was an analysis of the game.   You may not like it - you may not want to hear it - but I would bet the vast majority of the parents who were at the game would agree with me on the assessment. Now please continue on.... OFC is blah blah blah.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:51 pm

U guys need to take what archer says with a grain of salt, he is the Ofc parent who was making rude comments to our players when we played them, that's coming from another OFC parent. Ofc u crack me up. Your a lot like the Texas long horns u recruit a three sstar player and since they choose OFC u think there automatically a 5 star player.

Sooner the game vs blitz was as even as it gets, yeah the 05 gave us fits but number 22 gave blitz fitz all game, to the point to where a player got so frustrated she tackled her in the box when she was bout to score.

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by SSD2004 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 pm

It's amazing the amount of time some people spend thinking and or posting on a supposed "inferior" team.

That could be seen one of two ways: this person is either a sore winner OR on some level they realize the gap isn't as big as they want to build up in their head.

SSD2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Soonerdad04 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:58 pm

I agree Cosmo with the foul I was sitting right in front of it when it happened .. They got away with one on that call.. Your right though it was very close and evenly match.. Kudos to all the teams that had to scramble to prepare for the playins! Now we need to turn our focus to OSA and get some new blood in! Don't know where the offices are but we need to get people in that even though their kiddos may play for a certain club their decisions will be made for the best of our children and for soccer in this state!

Soonerdad04

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Soonerdad04 wrote:I agree Cosmo with the foul  I was sitting right in front of it when it happened ..  They got away with one on that call.. Your right though it was very close and evenly match.. Kudos to all the teams that had to  scramble to prepare for the playins!  Now we need to turn our focus to OSA and get some new blood in! Don't know where the offices are but we need to get people in that even though their kiddos may play for a certain club their decisions will be made for the best of our children and for soccer in this state!
CAN I SAY AMEN AMEN PREACH THE WORD ON OSA. 04 girls will play out on the field and i for one just love watching my girl play. Onto OSA, we are not the only age group with issues. They have bungled their way through this far too long without any leadership change. Our money (we pay them per player) continues to be wasted on incompetence which unfortunately effects each and everyone of us.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top