Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
Please log in and register!

Help me grow the forum!
Latest topics
» (WhatsApp:237 653276415)Buy Original IELTS Questions and Answers
by real12 Yesterday at 1:04 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

» GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS.(+27)73 675 2934
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

» whatsapp(+237651104272)obtain original ielts band 9 online without exams in CANADA
by ieltsband7 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 am

Statistics
We have 434 registered users
The newest registered user is macson1

Our users have posted a total of 6917 messages in 453 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Blitz having IRS troubles???

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Wed May 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I heard that Blitz hasn't been filing their taxes despite generating over a million dollars in revenue! God help us! Probably a good idea to start looking at other clubs for some people???
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 pm

This shall be interesting. TSC (even though trying to do it under guise of their rec club) is playing a dangerous and unhealthy game. If I'm a Tulsa native I would be tired of TSC's continued efforts to subsume all soccer in the area. The kids and parents need diversity.

The email sent out is dangerous. First off, its a blatant attack against OSA. Second, if and big if they are inaccurate about Blitz and taxes they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit. I would recommend letting this play out before jumping to conclusions.

Now as a west-sider, I'm truly tired of TSC's games. I think the west-side should be allowed to join a North Texas (not much longer a drive) partnership to avoid the continued TSC drama such as this and holding tryouts earlier (rumor) et al.

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD on Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 pm

ENERGYFC04 wrote:This shall be interesting.  TSC (even though trying to do it under guise of their rec club) is playing a dangerous and unhealthy game.  If I'm a Tulsa native I would be tired of TSC's continued efforts to subsume all soccer in the area.   The kids and parents need diversity.

The email sent out is dangerous.  First off, its a blatant attack against OSA.  Second, if and big if they are inaccurate about Blitz and taxes they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit.   I would recommend letting this play out before jumping to conclusions.

Now as a west-sider, I'm truly tired of TSC's games.   I think the west-side should be allowed to join a North Texas (not much longer a drive) partnership to avoid the continued TSC drama such as this and holding tryouts earlier (rumor) et al.  
Are your statements about TSC ("SUBSUME", "TSC'S GAMES","TSC DRAMA")something you've heard first hand from the TSC hierarchy or assumptions you're drawing because of TSC's merging with Tulsa United? I'm guessing at your underlying them that TSC is out for a monopoly. You have to remember, Blitz joined with Tulsa Thunder/OK Texans several years ago to become one of the largest clubs in Oklahoma. So if purely for soccer diversity, Blitz is just as guilty. Then of course the rumor of TSC keeping OFC out of ECNL. Even though OFC won't let players try out for TSC ECNL, but will allow them to travel to Texas. When I had kids at Blitz, I made all the same assumptions about TSC thinking they're better than everybody else, which turned out to not be true.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Posts : 90
Join date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Wed May 04, 2016 10:01 pm

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:
ENERGYFC04 wrote:This shall be interesting.  TSC (even though trying to do it under guise of their rec club) is playing a dangerous and unhealthy game.  If I'm a Tulsa native I would be tired of TSC's continued efforts to subsume all soccer in the area.   The kids and parents need diversity.

The email sent out is dangerous.  First off, its a blatant attack against OSA.  Second, if and big if they are inaccurate about Blitz and taxes they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit.   I would recommend letting this play out before jumping to conclusions.

Now as a west-sider, I'm truly tired of TSC's games.   I think the west-side should be allowed to join a North Texas (not much longer a drive) partnership to avoid the continued TSC drama such as this and holding tryouts earlier (rumor) et al.  
Are your statements about TSC ("SUBSUME", "TSC'S GAMES","TSC DRAMA")something you've heard first hand from the TSC hierarchy or assumptions you're drawing because of TSC's merging with Tulsa United? I'm guessing at your underlying them that TSC is out for a monopoly. You have to remember, Blitz joined with Tulsa Thunder/OK Texans several years ago to become one of the largest clubs in Oklahoma. So if purely for soccer diversity, Blitz is just as guilty. Then of course the rumor of TSC keeping OFC out of ECNL. Even though OFC won't let players try out for TSC ECNL, but will allow them to travel to Texas. When I had kids at Blitz, I made all the same assumptions about TSC thinking they're better than everybody else, which turned out to not be true.
 

Yep.  Busted.  TSC is simply a soccer club with a small club mentality with big club benefits.   They have never tried to take over Blitz.  Its really the blitz parents and soccer community that has begged them too.  They are just serving the community.  TSC has no affiliation with Metro Tulsa Soccer, that board of directors just keeps coming to them because of the quality of the product.  Even though TSC has paid Blitz coaches big bonuses its only because of the coaches not trying to undercut the club or steal teams.  TSC has not sent out emails and newsletters about its saintly outreach to help Blitz and its kids.

Any other kool aide your drinking?  

I'm not saying Blitz is perfect.  I'm not saying Blitz has done anything wrong or right.  I'm not saying Blitz is better or the right choice for any kid.  What i am saying is that the kids deserve diversity. Monopolies are frowned upon for a reason!  Further, the evidence exists that TSC tried being nice and now is trying a hostile takeover of the club.

We all know TSC controls Metro Tulsa.   Any concept that TSC does not have dirty hands in this is simply kool aide drinking.  .  

If Blitz falls then comes NEOFC et al.

Since you bring it up, is it your belief that TSC does not have an agreement in place prohibiting another Oklahoma ECNL team?   That they have fought against it?  

TSC is a business.  Their business model is to grow.    It could be good or for bad. I for one happen to think kids deserve diversity.


Last edited by ENERGYFC04 on Wed May 04, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by The Soccer 1% on Wed May 04, 2016 10:02 pm

I don't blame TSC. What's the deal with TSC being a for profit entity and the rest of us are swimming in the not for profit pond?

Can someone show me some results that show the top teams now are more competitive nationally now than they were back when there were a lot of different groups? Thunder, Blitz, Nationals, TSC, Hurricanes, WSA, Extreme, Sheffield, Highlanders, etc. This new model is not as "competitive" in my view.

And, nothing Blitz did that was unethical would surprise me.

The Soccer 1%

Posts : 85
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 pm

You're all welcome! Glad I could provide a good topic for once! Enjoy!
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Oakie75 on Wed May 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Yellow. Who did you hear that from?
avatar
Oakie75

Posts : 97
Join date : 2015-02-23
Location : Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD on Thu May 05, 2016 2:21 am

ENERGYFC04 wrote:
TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:
ENERGYFC04 wrote:This shall be interesting.  TSC (even though trying to do it under guise of their rec club) is playing a dangerous and unhealthy game.  If I'm a Tulsa native I would be tired of TSC's continued efforts to subsume all soccer in the area.   The kids and parents need diversity.

The email sent out is dangerous.  First off, its a blatant attack against OSA.  Second, if and big if they are inaccurate about Blitz and taxes they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit.   I would recommend letting this play out before jumping to conclusions.

Now as a west-sider, I'm truly tired of TSC's games.   I think the west-side should be allowed to join a North Texas (not much longer a drive) partnership to avoid the continued TSC drama such as this and holding tryouts earlier (rumor) et al.  
Are your statements about TSC ("SUBSUME", "TSC'S GAMES","TSC DRAMA")something you've heard first hand from the TSC hierarchy or assumptions you're drawing because of TSC's merging with Tulsa United? I'm guessing at your underlying them that TSC is out for a monopoly. You have to remember, Blitz joined with Tulsa Thunder/OK Texans several years ago to become one of the largest clubs in Oklahoma. So if purely for soccer diversity, Blitz is just as guilty. Then of course the rumor of TSC keeping OFC out of ECNL. Even though OFC won't let players try out for TSC ECNL, but will allow them to travel to Texas. When I had kids at Blitz, I made all the same assumptions about TSC thinking they're better than everybody else, which turned out to not be true.
 

Yep.  Busted.  TSC is simply a soccer club with a small club mentality with big club benefits.   They have never tried to take over Blitz.  Its really the blitz parents and soccer community that has begged them too.  They are just serving the community.  TSC has no affiliation with Metro Tulsa Soccer, that board of directors just keeps coming to them because of the quality of the product.  Even though TSC has paid Blitz coaches big bonuses its only because of the coaches not trying to undercut the club or steal teams.  TSC has not sent out emails and newsletters about its saintly outreach to help Blitz and its kids.

Any other kool aide your drinking?  

I'm not saying Blitz is perfect.  I'm not saying Blitz has done anything wrong or right.  I'm not saying Blitz is better or the right choice for any kid.  What i am saying is that the kids deserve diversity. Monopolies are frowned upon for a reason!  Further, the evidence exists that TSC tried being nice and now is trying a hostile takeover of the club.

We all know TSC controls Metro Tulsa.   Any concept that TSC does not have dirty hands in this is simply kool aide drinking.  .  

If Blitz falls then comes NEOFC et al.

Since you bring it up, is it your belief that TSC does not have an agreement in place prohibiting another Oklahoma ECNL team?   That they have fought against it?  

TSC is a business.  Their business model is to grow. It could be good or for bad. I for one happen to think kids deserve diversity.
I've heard the RUMOR. Can you prove it? Other than 3rd hand info. Were you in the room when an ECNL official told OFC that TSC requested they not be added and the ECNL where honoring that at TSC's request? Second, how do you know that Tulsa United didn't first approach Metro Tulsa/TSC about joining them? Third, How do you know that Blitz coaches didn't leave because of any thousand reasons? I'm gathering from your post that you think YELLOWCARD is a TSC mole planted on this forum to further TSC's agenda/sabotage Blitz. Since you're a west sider, I'll pose this question to you: How is OFC any different than TSC? Both ESC and NOKC merged to create one massive club and they are the only game in the largest city in OK. How is that promoting diversity? You may actually be right, but you back none of your innuendo with any fact. My BELIEF is that TSC are alot about money, but also trying to compete on a much larger scale and to get that done they need to recruit the best players. I'm going to say this last part really muffled and under my breath. Why should TSC care about what happens at Blitz or OFC?

TSCSOCCERDAD

Posts : 90
Join date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:58 am

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Better yet, two cars at a controlled intersection collide. Both parties die. There are no witnesses or cameras. Did they actually have a wreck? Did one of the parties actually run the red light?

You ask for direct evidence. Even if I had and/or such evidence existed why would I share it on this board? That said, I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to convict TSC on all fronts. One can draw reasonable inferences from their emails to TSC patrons, their actions and other documents including but not limited to OSA hearings et al.

Let me give you an analogy for circumstantial evidence:

Your DD tells you one morning that she sees the mailman at your mailbox. That is direct evidence that the mailman has been to your house. On the other hand, she might tell you only that she sees mail in the mailbox. That is circumstantial evidence that the mailman has been there; no one has seen him, but you can reasonably infer that he has been there since there is mail in the box. ..

The evidence of TSC actions is there.

What you should be asking is if I really care. Frankly I do not. I think the whole think is comical and is the result of greedy adults using kids and perpetrating false hopes among parents.

PS You brought up ECNL. I did not. I frankly could give a rats @#$@ about ECNL. US Youth Soccer is on the path to eradicate it and/or severely hamper its alleged prestige regardless of what TSC tells you.

Second, in the OKC area you have OFC which has around 5000 kids in soccer when NOKC and Edmond are combined. You have SLSC which has about 2700 and Norman with about the same. Mustang and Yukon have about 2000 between them. I’m not a rocket science but that’s quite the diversity and options for kids.

Last but not least, since you ask for direct evidence WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO REFUTE WHAT I SAID? Oh, wait TSC says it isn’t so. Your attitude and refusal to acknowledge the obvious (again I really don’t care fun to debate) reminds me of a great poet known as Shaggy whose lyrics aptly apply to what your saying - WASN"T TSC:

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me b@#$3 on the sofa (It wasn't me)]
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 3:00 am

Oakie75 wrote:Yellow.  Who did you hear that from?

I have an email in my possession that has a multitude of details outlining Blitz's situation and some very interesting info. "Blitz United Soccer Club, Inc., formed in 1993 and no longer an active entity per the Oklahoma Secretary of State, filed federal income tax returns despite generating in excess of $1MM in annual revenue*. "

That's just one paragraph. I received this email from... Not gonna say.
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 am

Yellowcard wrote:
Oakie75 wrote:Yellow.  Who did you hear that from?

I have an email in my possession that has a multitude of details outlining Blitz's situation and some very interesting info.  "Blitz United Soccer Club, Inc., formed in 1993 and no longer an active entity per the Oklahoma Secretary of State, filed federal income tax returns despite generating in excess of $1MM in annual revenue*. "

That's just one paragraph.  I received this email from... Not gonna say.  

It's an email from Metro Tulsa.   I think the statements about OSA are even more interesting.

"The OSA has bullied and publicly insulted the volunteer leadership of multiple clubs who decided to organize under US Club Soccer. This must stop."

We all know metro Tulsa is tsc so that makes that statement all the more interesting

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 3:15 am

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:
ENERGYFC04 wrote:
TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:
ENERGYFC04 wrote:This shall be interesting.  TSC (even though trying to do it under guise of their rec club) is playing a dangerous and unhealthy game.  If I'm a Tulsa native I would be tired of TSC's continued efforts to subsume all soccer in the area.   The kids and parents need diversity.

The email sent out is dangerous.  First off, its a blatant attack against OSA.  Second, if and big if they are inaccurate about Blitz and taxes they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit.   I would recommend letting this play out before jumping to conclusions.

Now as a west-sider, I'm truly tired of TSC's games.   I think the west-side should be allowed to join a North Texas (not much longer a drive) partnership to avoid the continued TSC drama such as this and holding tryouts earlier (rumor) et al.  
Are your statements about TSC ("SUBSUME", "TSC'S GAMES","TSC DRAMA")something you've heard first hand from the TSC hierarchy or assumptions you're drawing because of TSC's merging with Tulsa United? I'm guessing at your underlying them that TSC is out for a monopoly. You have to remember, Blitz joined with Tulsa Thunder/OK Texans several years ago to become one of the largest clubs in Oklahoma. So if purely for soccer diversity, Blitz is just as guilty. Then of course the rumor of TSC keeping OFC out of ECNL. Even though OFC won't let players try out for TSC ECNL, but will allow them to travel to Texas. When I had kids at Blitz, I made all the same assumptions about TSC thinking they're better than everybody else, which turned out to not be true.
 

Yep.  Busted.  TSC is simply a soccer club with a small club mentality with big club benefits.   They have never tried to take over Blitz.  Its really the blitz parents and soccer community that has begged them too.  They are just serving the community.  TSC has no affiliation with Metro Tulsa Soccer, that board of directors just keeps coming to them because of the quality of the product.  Even though TSC has paid Blitz coaches big bonuses its only because of the coaches not trying to undercut the club or steal teams.  TSC has not sent out emails and newsletters about its saintly outreach to help Blitz and its kids.

Any other kool aide your drinking?  

I'm not saying Blitz is perfect.  I'm not saying Blitz has done anything wrong or right.  I'm not saying Blitz is better or the right choice for any kid.  What i am saying is that the kids deserve diversity. Monopolies are frowned upon for a reason!  Further, the evidence exists that TSC tried being nice and now is trying a hostile takeover of the club.

We all know TSC controls Metro Tulsa.   Any concept that TSC does not have dirty hands in this is simply kool aide drinking.  .  

If Blitz falls then comes NEOFC et al.

Since you bring it up, is it your belief that TSC does not have an agreement in place prohibiting another Oklahoma ECNL team?   That they have fought against it?  

TSC is a business.  Their business model is to grow. It could be good or for bad. I for one happen to think kids deserve diversity.
I've heard the RUMOR. Can you prove it? Other than 3rd hand info. Were you in the room when an ECNL official told OFC that TSC requested they not be added and the ECNL where honoring that at TSC's request? Second, how do you know that Tulsa United didn't first approach Metro Tulsa/TSC about joining them? Third, How do you know that Blitz coaches didn't leave because of any thousand reasons? I'm gathering from your post that you think YELLOWCARD is a TSC mole planted on this forum to further TSC's agenda/sabotage Blitz. Since you're a west sider, I'll pose this question to you: How is OFC any different than TSC? Both ESC and NOKC merged to create one massive club and they are the only game in the largest city in OK. How is that promoting diversity? You may actually be right, but you back none of your innuendo with any fact.  My BELIEF is that TSC are alot about money, but also trying to compete on a much larger scale and to get that done they need to recruit the best players. I'm going to say this last part really muffled and under my breath. Why should TSC care about what happens at Blitz or OFC?

I can assure you I am no mole!!! Lol. Just someone who knows a lot of people... I am pretty sure that if the ECNL wanted OFC in their group then they would be in their group... The ECNL is much bigger than little ole TSC... Do you guys really think that TSC has enough pull to make demands that big? The answer is no... TSC is gonna have haters because they are on top... You don't see a bunch of haters on NYSA... Why is that? Because they aren't number 1. What club has the most D1 scholarships given to its players each year? Hmmm... I would say the proof is in the pudding sunshine. So keep hating on TSC and they will keep producing top players and making the cash...
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 3:18 am

ENERGYFC04 wrote:
Yellowcard wrote:
Oakie75 wrote:Yellow.  Who did you hear that from?

I have an email in my possession that has a multitude of details outlining Blitz's situation and some very interesting info.  "Blitz United Soccer Club, Inc., formed in 1993 and no longer an active entity per the Oklahoma Secretary of State, filed federal income tax returns despite generating in excess of $1MM in annual revenue*. "

That's just one paragraph.  I received this email from... Not gonna say.  

It's an email from Metro Tulsa.   I think the statements about OSA are even more interesting.

"The OSA has bullied and publicly insulted the volunteer leadership of multiple clubs who decided to organize under US Club Soccer.  This must stop."

We all know metro Tulsa is tsc so that makes that statement all the more interesting

Ding ding ding! We have a winner... But mtsc isn't tsc exactly. I would say more of a partner in a way... That's how I understand it. Still different umbrellas.
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Number6 on Thu May 05, 2016 3:40 am

Energys right on two things. Monopolies are never a good thing for consumers, and it's great to pump up your team but it makes TSC look bad when their members (or coaches) get on here and constantly rip another club. I think you will find that type of mentality will backfire if you are trying to win people to the club.

Number6

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by redcard on Thu May 05, 2016 3:25 pm

1. Tulsa United as several times for Blitz to provide IRS documents with no response from Blitz. Tulsa United even tried to find the documents on their own to find no evidence they have filed.
2. TSCH is running a business. They have players best interest in mind.
3. If Blitz crumbles is to no one clubs fault but their own. If they were a strong enough club no one could harm them.
4. I am for diversity and best interest of players. So, if that is multiple clubs or a few big clubs. As long as my child grows as a player and has fun.
That is all that matters.
5. I can assure you there are not TSCH coaches on this forum. The coaches and directors have full time jobs and coach at night. They do not have time for the nonsense. It's likely they don't even know this forum exist.

6. TSCH is not powerful enough to tell the ECNL which clubs can and cannot join. IF the ECNL conducted their organization with the buddy system they would not be successful as they are.

5. This TSCH is a monopoly is crap. They are taking care of business.

redcard

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 4:09 pm

redcard wrote:1. Tulsa United as several times for Blitz to provide IRS documents with no response from Blitz. Tulsa United even tried to find the documents on their own to find no evidence they have filed.
2. TSCH is running a business. They have players best interest in mind.
3. If Blitz crumbles is to no one clubs fault but their own. If they were a strong enough club no one could harm them.
4. I am for diversity and best interest of players. So, if that is multiple clubs or a few big clubs. As long as my child grows as a player and has fun.
That is all that matters.
5. I can assure you there are not TSCH coaches on this forum. The coaches and directors have full time jobs and coach at night. They do not have time for the nonsense. It's likely they don't even know this forum exist.

6. TSCH is not powerful enough to tell the ECNL which clubs can and cannot join.  IF the ECNL conducted their organization with the buddy system they would not be successful as they are.  

5. This TSCH is a monopoly is crap. They are taking care of business.

Laughing You may not be a coach but you sure do sound like your employed by TSC.   I also see that this is your second post so that supposition seems more accurate than not.    Further, your simply spouting talking points perpetrated by TSC in conjunction with Metro Tulsa Soccer.   So lets go point by point.

1. What duty does Blitz have to provide Tulsa United its Tax documents.  What duty does TSC or for that matter Metro Tulsa have to see Blitz’s tax documents.   Are they exchanging theirs?  As a TSC member I’m sure it would be interesting to see where your money is coming and going to.   Take it a step further, if there is tax improprieties why would Metro Tulsa take over a club wherein those liabilities would most likely be there liabilities.  They mention they had their risk management look into it.  Sounds like risk management didn't advise properly and/or TSC directors ignored that advice and/or this is nothing but a red herring.   Doesn’t sound like good business logic to me.   Something is fishy with this portion of TSC’s email looks like good ole mud slinging in hopes of trying to “scare” blitz and/or their parents.

2. TSC is running a business.  True.  They have kids best interests in mind.  If you believe this I have some ocean front property I want to sale you in Beaver Oklahoma (look at the panhandle).   Or better yet, I want some of what your smoking.   TSC has profit in mind. They are for profit and their sole objective is to make money.   How to make money?  More kids.  Become a monopoly then raise the cost across the board.  See economics 101, you can do that when you’re the only show in town.
 
3. If Blitz crumbles its there own fault?   It appears Blitz is fine financially if your email is to be believed.   To me, this looks like a classic hostile takeover where you go to the rec club and try to deny Blitz fields et al.  These actions speak nothing of Blitz but in fact speak to the desperation of TSC.  Everyone knows (this is included in some TSC news releases) that they have tried to take over Blitz and/or bring them in the fold for years.  They don’t like being told no.   This is theirattempt to erode them from within and one can analogize it to a hostile takeover.

4. This statement is paradoxical with the prior statements.  First, if your for diversity why would you support this action.  How is this hostile takeover in the best interest of your kids?

5. You sure there is not TSC coaches et al?   I’m sure you ran an informal poll?  Better yet, your part of TSC and know as a corporate policy they have told their coaches not to get on this forum.  One need to only look to the north texas forum to see that coaches look and monitor these forums and often participate in them.

6. TSC is not powerful enough on ECNL.   Again, your people brought up the ECNL.   There is good authority that TSC has purposefully tried to thwart the west side of the state from having an ECNL program.   I mean there willing to sling IRS mud at blitz don’t you think they would fight tooth and nail to preserve their precious baby known as ECNL

7. Monopoly Is crap?  They are taking care of business!  What the heck.  Hostile attempts of takeover of other clubs is taking care of business.

I’ll leave you with this. Metro Tulsa’s vision and core value is stated as

"Where Kids Come First!" means that all decisions by the Club, the Club’s boards, and all other Club representatives are to be made in a manner to benefit the collective whole (or significant majority) of the kids.  This is true whether the decisions are related to rules, programs or processes.  Thus, decisions that benefit few at the expense of many, then the decision is NOT in the best interest of the collective whole and is not in accordance with the guiding principle of "Where Kids Come First!".

So, in their actions Metro Tulsa and TSC in conjunction have decided that they, and they only have the recipe to benefit Tulsa Soccer.   There actions in this do not seem to perpetrate the myth that “Kids Come First!”  Seems to me money for the adults comes first and kids and their parents are useable parts of the machine.

Again, no dog in this fight but someone has to counter the propaganda machine and utter hypocrisy being spewed here.

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Gatorade95 on Thu May 05, 2016 4:49 pm

I vote for an OFC East satellite in the Tulsa area.

Gatorade95

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-10-09
Location : Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by redcard on Thu May 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Dude, get a grip. I have been around this game my whole life. I have kids in different clubs also. Im not employed by TSCH Im a college graduate that now owns a hair salon.

With that said... I did mention I have a respect and fondness for Wilber. I dont want to see him get hurt in anyway. He has the right idea and believes in kids!!! With that said he has let his management team get out of control. Robbie is an amazing coach and great guy but not sure he is the most organized to get the job done. Slater, well he isnt even worth speaking about. With all clubs or business they have a few that make the bunch look bad. I can look beyond that. Matt does a great job also.

Im not a soccer hater and want one team to suceed over the other Tulsa United is a 501c. They could be liable or looped in with the IRS if Blitz havnt filed.1m dollars isnt much revenue after you pay all staff, payment for practice and playing fields. Plus, Robbie is a full time director which can cost a hefty sum.

With all that said!!! You sound more like a Blitz employee!! See the bigger picture and stop hating. Rarely, will you see TSCH members dog Blitz. If Blitz crumbles its just more comptition for my player at TSCH. Why would I want that?! Anyone in the soccer community for the most part doesnt want a demise for Blitz. I am alumni of Sheffield. I would hate for anything to happen to Vics club. With that said Blitz has done some shady and unethical, and morally bad choices. Its not to late for them. They need to quit worrying about TSCH and all their concerns need to be about how to make their club better. We are not in the way of them. They get in the way of themselves. TSCH, Im sure is not concerned with Blitz they have focused on how to make their club better. Therefore, they are successful. Just as Im not concerned about other salons. I put my effort into mine and it reaps the benefits.

redcard

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Goaliemom on Thu May 05, 2016 5:24 pm

it seems to me in a place "where kids come first" they are not coming first. It's about being in control of every soccer club and field. My child played several games over at Tulsa United on field 7. If I really thought they put kids first then why schedule games on those fields where there is patches of grass and holes on the field. Good job who ever is in charge of that.

Goaliemom

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 5:51 pm

You're delusional! I am sure TSC would like to keep the status of being the only club in OK that offers ECNL. But like I said earlier, if the ECNL wanted OFC or Any other club in OK to join then they would! There are over 70 clubs in the ECNL! If they felt there was another club good enough to join then they would have them join!

I agree in that TSC doesn't need to speak ill of other clubs... Their proven success is enough advertisement. Ask yourself why they are always at the top? Do you think that if you pay more to play with TSC that your kid automatically is better? Or a state champ? No. It's obvious they have a way of developing talent and coaching that might be better than what's currently out there?

I know that if I'm gonna let go of my hard earned money every month I want my kids to get the most they can!
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Gatorade95 wrote:I vote for an OFC East satellite in the Tulsa area.

Maybe the monopoly would be if TSC goes west???
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Always heard whenever you put something out on the internet its there to stay....

So for the ECNL TSC Defenders who say they wouldn't dare prohibit OFC (especially TSCSOCCERDAD) here  you go.





BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!! Thank you TSCSOCCERDAD.  What you said is exactly what happened and why OFC doesn't have an ECNL team.  Any other questions?  

As to redcard.   You were presented with logical facts to counter your numerical listed comments and when you can't argue those you accuse the person who countered your arguments as crazy.  You then give us your soccer pedigree.   Cut to the chase instead of the age old attempt to discredit by calling names instead of discussing (yes we know Trump has mastered and taught many how to do this).  Your now died in the wool TSC.  That's cool.  If i was in Tulsa my kid would probably be at TSC.  

You mention big picture.   You actually think TSC is thinking big picture?   Oh i wish i could explain to you the mistakes TSC ergo Metro Tulsa made in this but alas my mouth is zipped. Regardless, your comments about big picture are true.  So lets talk about it.

The big picture is this. TSC's actions effect all of Oklahoma.  Who is the next domino to fall?  NEOFC, Sheffield?  Better yet, their attack on OSA and USYS and playing the USCLUB card when convenient yet wanting to participate fully in OSA and USYS events is hypocritical at best.   TSC is setting dangerous precedent that will lead to the wild wild west or will eventually drive the westside clubs south.  If you can see the long term its ultimately destructive.  

Now attack away.  Again, thank you TSCSOCCERDAD for putting the nail in the ECNL debate coffin.

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Rainbow on Thu May 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Its been a long time but I believe OFC did not apply the first year ECNL was looking to expand and TSCH did so given that OK is a small market ECNL is not looking to expand by adding more teams from OK when there are bigger markets that can justify needing more spots in ECNL.

Had OFC applied and TSCH did not then it would probably be the other way where TSCH was sitting on the outside.

Rainbow

Posts : 104
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by redcard on Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Other States have big multiple clubs and do fine!!! Do what you need to for the club. End of day its a business. Its not all about the ECNL. The SRPL is a great league with great exposure. Plus, many cant pay the estimated price of $18,000/yr to be apart of the ECNL. There is a place for all clubs, players, coaches at every level. Each club can find their niche and be highly successful. Blitz has an amazing academy. They do a great job with younger kids. Must be on Blitz payroll bc you cant see all sides and be rational. Just throwin hate. The truth will come out! Both sides have really valid points. If what Blitz says is true they will get fields back if it isnt true the merger of MTSC and Tulsa United will happen.

redcard

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Rainbow on Thu May 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Other states have many more players to pull from.... Why are they going to add another club from OK when they just recently (I think last summer) pulled in TopHat from Georgia.... For those that do not know TopHat is one of the top girls clubs in the nation that had previously placed teams in the USYS National league for every year that the league is available.

Rainbow

Posts : 104
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum