Help me grow the forum!
Latest topics
» OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL)
by P002130 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm

» Spring 2017 Scores
by Celtic05Dad Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 am

» 05 age group being added to ECNL!
by 918soccer Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:09 am

» BUY MDMA,APVP,4MMC,KETAMINE,DMT AND OTHER RESEARCH CHEMICALS(moorepotter7@gmail.com)
by gradeonenotes Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 am

» BUY MDMA,MDPV,MXE,4 MEC,4MMC,KETAMINE AND OTHER RESEARCH CHEMICALS
by gradeonenotes Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:03 am

» BUY MDMA,APVP,4MMC,MXE,4 MEC,ECSTASY,DMT(moorepotter7@gmail.com)
by gradeonenotes Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 am

» BUY MDMA,MDPV,MXE,4 MEC,KETAMINE,DMT,APVP AND OTHER RESEARCH CHEMICALS(moorepotter7@gmail.com)
by gradeonenotes Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:54 am

» ECNL VS DA
by 918soccer Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

» Girls Soccer Scholarships
by 918soccer Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:08 am

» Celtic Cup
by Celtic05Dad Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 pm

» Bixby Highlander's Cup
by NeverPlayedSoccer Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 pm

» Administrators?
by NeverPlayedSoccer Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 pm

» WE OFFER COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:33 am

» BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am

» WE OFFER COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am

» Buy counterfeit money(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

» BUY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:29 am

» BUY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) dollars,pounds,euros,cad,aud
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 am

» GET UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:27 am

» GET UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY(jeovanymoore@gmail.com) euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud etc
by gradeonenotes Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 am

Statistics
We have 315 registered users
The newest registered user is gradeonenotes

Our users have posted a total of 6561 messages in 453 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blitz having IRS troubles???

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by redcard on Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 pm

I agree with the numbers in other States. Blitz was fine when TSC and Hurricane merged. Even after we merged. Its been the last couple years the players and coaches have left. Thats on them. Obviously TSC and Hurricane were competitors before the merger but they did what was best for the players. Especially, getting the girls side in the ECNL. They swallowed their pride and did what was right.It has been frpm every aspect an amazing relationship if you ask the coaches. Every other club had the oppurtunity to make the choices. Cant be throwing all the accusations out that they are becoming a monopoly. Two clubs came to an agreement to do what was best for the soccer community and it has worked. It was a risk on both sides. If you want to say its all about money!!! The owners of the club didnt even receive a penny for several years. They invested it for the clubs best interest. They still do invest more than they receive. That is unselfish and thats one of the few reasons they have been successful

redcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm

redcard wrote:Other States have big multiple clubs and do fine!!! Do what you need to for the club. End of day its a business. Its not all about the ECNL. The SRPL is a great league with great exposure. Plus, many cant pay the estimated price of $18,000/yr to be apart of the ECNL. There is a place for all clubs, players, coaches at every level. Each club can find their niche and be highly successful. Blitz has an amazing academy. They do a great job with younger kids. Must be on Blitz payroll bc you cant see all sides and be rational. Just throwin hate. The truth will come out! Both sides have really valid points. If what Blitz says is true they will get fields back if it isnt true the merger of MTSC and Tulsa United will happen.

So, I'm "just throwin hate".   Let me guess i'm a bigot too?  Just because someone disagrees with your conclusions/opinions/thoughts etc does make them hateful or equate to "throwin hate".    Adults are allowed to have differing opinions.   FYI i am the one who said if i was in Tulsa my DD would probably be at TSC.

I think I can sum up:

1.   TSC is and has been trying to take over blitz for years.  TSC unable to do it via agreement now engaging in hostile takeover  TSC now using rec clubs.  Lawyers are about to get involved.  Equal opportunity billable hour day for lawyers.  

2.  TSC ergo Metro Tulsa got slapped by OSA. They be mad at OSA.

3.   TSC making tax allegations against Blitz.  Still don't get this.  Why do you want to take over a company whose alleged tax liabilities will far exceed the revenue your can generate from them?

4.   TSC is angelic worthy of all praise.  Oops.    Thought i heard Oral Roberts calling from the grave.  Disregard this comment.

5.   ECNL.  Dadgummit i didn't even bring this up.   TSC parents did.  What does it even have to do with the topic.

Now to go have lunch with Robbie and collect my Paycheck!  He deposits it directly to the Caymen Islands account for your information.

Last edited by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:19 pm

redcard wrote:I agree with the numbers in other States. Blitz was fine when TSC and Hurricane merged. Even after we merged. Its been the last couple years the players and coaches have left. Thats on them. Obviously TSC and Hurricane were competitors before the merger but they did what was best for the players. Especially, getting the girls side in the ECNL. They swallowed their pride and did what was right.It has been frpm every aspect an amazing relationship if you ask the coaches.  Every other club had the oppurtunity to make the choices. Cant be throwing all the accusations out that they are becoming a monopoly. Two clubs came to an agreement to do what was best for the soccer community and it has worked. It was a risk on both sides. If you want to say its all about money!!! The owners of the club didnt even receive a penny for several years. They invested it for the clubs best interest. They still do invest more than they receive. That is unselfish and thats one of the few reasons they have been successful

Couple of questions.  Do you dispute that some of coaches who have left Blitz have been given rather large bonuses to do so and thus brought their teams (See some of the ECNL teams et al).   Haven't coaches left TSC to go to Blitz?  

Any allegations that hate is going towards TSC for merging years ago and/or having an ECNL team is unfounded.  The distrust and dislike is for TSC's current attempts to engage in a hostile takeover of a club when that club's directors have presumably told TSC many times that they don't want to join.  The dislike is over the lack of choices that will be given to kids in the Tulsa community.   You want to take over Blitz.   Convince the parents to go to TSC and BLitz will fold.  Thats the right way to do it if Blitz doesn't want to be brought in.  

On a side note, i agree that TSC showed great foresight in their actions in or about 2011.

Now to have some fun. I am convinced you are employed or very close to TSC given you have insight into their finances since you allege the owners didn't see a penny for several years. They are for profit so we know that knowledge is readily available to the general public.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 7:27 pm

ENERGYFC04 wrote:Always heard whenever you put something out on the internet its there to stay....

So for the ECNL TSC Defenders who say they wouldn't dare prohibit OFC (especially TSCSOCCERDAD) here  you go.

BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!  Thank you TSCSOCCERDAD.  What you said is exactly what happened and why OFC doesn't have an ECNL team.  Any other questions?  

As to redcard.   You were presented with logical facts to counter your numerical listed comments and when you can't argue those you accuse the person who countered your arguments as crazy.  You then give us your soccer pedigree.   Cut to the chase instead of the age old attempt to discredit by calling names instead of discussing (yes we know Trump has mastered and taught many how to do this).  Your now died in the wool TSC.  That's cool.  If i was in Tulsa my kid would probably be at TSC.  

You mention big picture.   You actually think TSC is thinking big picture?   Oh i wish i could explain to you the mistakes TSC ergo Metro Tulsa made in this but alas my mouth is zipped. Regardless, your comments about big picture are true.  So lets talk about it.

The big picture is this. TSC's actions effect all of Oklahoma.  Who is the next domino to fall?  NEOFC, Sheffield?  Better yet, their attack on OSA and USYS and playing the USCLUB card when convenient yet wanting to participate fully in OSA and USYS events is hypocritical at best.   TSC is setting dangerous precedent that will lead to the wild wild west or will eventually drive the westside clubs south.  If you can see the long term its ultimately destructive.  

Now attack away.  Again, thank you TSCSOCCERDAD for putting the nail in the ECNL debate coffin.

Allegedly!!! You can't believe everything! I still maintain that ECNL could tell TSC to get lost if they wanted OFC in it! But they don't bring enough to the table... That's the end of that...

But can you blame anyone for wanting success. If I was the only place in the state that sold one specific product I wouldn't be really excited about another store coming in to sell the same product! If that gives TSC a leg up then so be it! You can't tell me that Sting doesn't want to be on top of FC Dallas or Solar and vice versa! But it's an individual choice on which club you play for! So I will say it again... Why is TSC the largest club in OK? Why do they have ECNL? Why do they go to the finals in almost every age group of State Cup? The answer is easy... If everyone has a choice then why do so many keep choosing TSC? Because deep down people want there kids to be winners!!! After all they are creating future stars in the game of soccer and in life! Lol

I'm sure Bernie wouldn't play for TSC either...
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Yellowcard wrote:
ENERGYFC04 wrote:Always heard whenever you put something out on the internet its there to stay....

So for the ECNL TSC Defenders who say they wouldn't dare prohibit OFC (especially TSCSOCCERDAD) here  you go.

BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!  Thank you TSCSOCCERDAD.  What you said is exactly what happened and why OFC doesn't have an ECNL team.  Any other questions?  

As to redcard.   You were presented with logical facts to counter your numerical listed comments and when you can't argue those you accuse the person who countered your arguments as crazy.  You then give us your soccer pedigree.   Cut to the chase instead of the age old attempt to discredit by calling names instead of discussing (yes we know Trump has mastered and taught many how to do this).  Your now died in the wool TSC.  That's cool.  If i was in Tulsa my kid would probably be at TSC.  

You mention big picture.   You actually think TSC is thinking big picture?   Oh i wish i could explain to you the mistakes TSC ergo Metro Tulsa made in this but alas my mouth is zipped. Regardless, your comments about big picture are true.  So lets talk about it.

The big picture is this. TSC's actions effect all of Oklahoma.  Who is the next domino to fall?  NEOFC, Sheffield?  Better yet, their attack on OSA and USYS and playing the USCLUB card when convenient yet wanting to participate fully in OSA and USYS events is hypocritical at best.   TSC is setting dangerous precedent that will lead to the wild wild west or will eventually drive the westside clubs south.  If you can see the long term its ultimately destructive.  

Now attack away.  Again, thank you TSCSOCCERDAD for putting the nail in the ECNL debate coffin.

Allegedly!!!  You can't believe everything!  I still maintain that ECNL could tell TSC to get lost if they wanted OFC in it!  But they don't bring enough to the table...  That's the end of that...

But can you blame anyone for wanting success.  If I was the only place in the state that sold one specific product I wouldn't be really excited about another store coming in to sell the same product!  If that gives TSC a leg up then so be it!  You can't tell me that Sting doesn't want to be on top of FC Dallas or Solar and vice versa!  But it's an individual choice on which club you play for!  So I will say it again...  Why is TSC the largest club in OK?  Why do they have ECNL? Why do they go to the finals in almost every age group of State Cup?  The answer is easy...  If everyone has a choice then why do so many keep choosing TSC?  Because deep down people want there kids to be winners!!!  After all they are creating future stars in the game of soccer and in life! Lol

I'm sure Bernie wouldn't play for TSC either...

Come on Yellowcard.  Your better than this.   Again, TSC people brought up the ECNL and brought up the OFC issues.  It really has nothing to do with the subject posed.  My best guess is its a typical diversionary topic used to get the focus off TSC's conduct via Metro Tulsa and the inflammatory and very possibly defamatory email (of course depends on Blitz's taxes) they sent out.    

One last time i'll address the diversionary topic regarding ECNL.  TSC has tried to keep OFC et al out.   TSC doesn't want them in.   TSC had foresight to sign up for ECNL and OFC did not.   Do i blame TSC for not wanting a ECNL team on this side of the state?  Heck no.  If i'm on the board of directors for the profit company like TSC the less competition the better.   Regardless, it becomes pretty irrelevant in 2017.

Back to the subject.  TSC is engaging in a hostile takeover of blitz.   They don't need to as you correctly laud their recent successes.   The sole reason has to be financial and/or elimination of competition.    The financial aspect is why I'm hesitant to jump on the Blitz tax bandwagon.   Why do you want a company ergo Blitz that has tax liabilities that you would presumably have to take care of?  

If financial, that is good for the company but bad for soccer paying kids.   If elimination of the last remaining true competition in tulsa, then that is bad as well for the kids.  

Again, TSC is a corporate entity designed to make money.   Like any company (see Enron, Exxon, AT&T) they view the ability to generate profits, control a particular market and eliminate competition as good things.   I personally view them as bad things as the consumer  is ultimately the one disadvantaged when a monopoly occurs.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by TSC04Dad on Thu May 05, 2016 7:47 pm

If Blitz does have tax liabilities maybe they can start charging a ton for parking like TSC for tournaments to dig out of a hole. Joking.......... sort of

TSC04Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:48 pm

TSC04Dad wrote:If Blitz does have tax liabilities maybe they can start charging  a ton for parking like TSC for tournaments to dig out of a hole. Joking.......... sort of

Laughing I would prefer they get bathrooms at the field! Heck charge $5 per and you can probably have something better than the port a potty!

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 7:57 pm

This whole conversation is starting to turn into a bit of a quagmire... Im the one who started the thread but strictly for a reaction not because I wanted to spread TSC propaganda. My dd plays for TSC and honestly I'm proud of it. It has been a really good experience for her and us as a family. We have met some of the best people and had some of the best and worse coaches over the years... I don't work for them but in a sense they work for me. I think the people that dislike them so much in the area are the ones that thought their kid should have been on a better team or some other reason. I personally don't want to see any of the clubs get pushed out. But sometimes it happens nonetheless. I don't know what else to say...
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm

TSC04Dad wrote:If Blitz does have tax liabilities maybe they can start charging  a ton for parking like TSC for tournaments to dig out of a hole. Joking.......... sort of

They charged the same exact amount for the spring classic that TSC did for the Lexus Cup. That's becoming a new normal... I remember paying to park at WSA in the past... Really?
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% on Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm torn. I don't like the monopoly. I think about 5 kids a year will benefit from it more than they would have otherwise and a lot more lose out. The world was better when we had multiple competitors across the state. That said, seeing Blitz be taken down some is enjoyable. It couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving group. True ambivalence on my side.

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Yellowcard wrote:

They charged the same exact amount for the spring classic that TSC did for the Lexus Cup.  That's becoming a new normal...  I remember paying to park at WSA in the past...  Really?
I've traveled to all the major tournaments in Texas. The only one i can recall paying to park is at FC Dallas. Really hate the practice especially if i'm having to pay to park at fields with no bathrooms (aside from port o pottys). Spend the stinking money from parking on building a toilet. There not that much money at lowes!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldawgs on Thu May 05, 2016 8:09 pm

The Soccer 1% wrote: That said, seeing Blitz be taken down some is enjoyable.  It couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving group.  True ambivalence on my side.  

Curious, what caused the negative feelings?

bulldawgs

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Yellowcard wrote:This whole conversation is starting to turn into a bit of a quagmire...  Im the one who started the thread but strictly for a reaction not because I wanted to spread TSC propaganda.  My dd plays for TSC and honestly I'm proud of it.  It has been a really good experience for her and us as a family.  We have met some of the best people and had some of the best and worse coaches over the years...  I don't work for them but in a sense they work for me.  I think the people that dislike them so much in the area are the ones that thought their kid should have been on a better team or some other reason.  I personally don't want to see any of the clubs get pushed out.  But sometimes it happens nonetheless.  I don't know what else to say...

Great comment. My personal concern is my fear of a negative precedent being set in this case.  I hate giving other clubs a roadmap on how to do a hostile takeover.   I also have concerns about using USCLUB when its convenient to circumvent USYS rules and/or OSA jurisdiction while in the same breath availing oneself to USYS ergo OSA's events and leagues.   Again, in a vacuum it wouldn't bother me but i see it as a roadmap for other clubs to use to try to get a leg up.    Basically, i like rules that everyone can play by. I don't like the idea of allowing clubs to try to figure out ways to circumvent rules and/or take over other clubs in a hostile way.

Lastly, the tax thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth towards TSC.  Right or wrong, they didn't need to do it. Their successes since 2011 or 2012 should be enough to stand on. Don't need to sling mud at the competition in the process. It was bad form IMO

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% on Thu May 05, 2016 8:24 pm

The parking fee is now just an additional expense for the tournament all across eastern OK.

Negative feelings: I've had kids playing in eastern OK for the last two decades (spread them out). I've never seen a club take advantage of the rules at every opportunity to make themselves just a wee bit more competitive than their opponents even when they didn't need to do so. In the ODL you'd see kids running all over the place, switching jerseys to play with various Blitz teams. Recently, I think they abused the CPP system so much to gain an advantage that OSA had to amend it. I've watched them CPP players from top teams against sad teams and winning 10-0 and then doing it again. Disgusting.

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 pm

The Soccer 1% wrote:The parking fee is now just an additional expense for the tournament all across eastern OK.

Negative feelings:  I've had kids playing in eastern OK for the last two decades (spread them out).  I've never seen a club take advantage of the rules at every opportunity to make themselves just a wee bit more competitive than their opponents even when they didn't need to do so.  In the ODL you'd see kids running all over the place, switching jerseys to play with various Blitz teams.  Recently, I think they abused the CPP system so much to gain an advantage that OSA had to amend it.  I've watched them CPP players from top teams against sad teams and winning 10-0 and then doing it again.  Disgusting.

I think many would argue that TSC uses he CPP as much if not more than Blitz. In two years with the 04s I've seen blitz CPP a total of 2 players. Almost every game with TSC they pass at least 2 players. I frankly believe the CPP needs to be reworked by OSA to stop the issues you describe.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatorade95 on Thu May 05, 2016 8:29 pm

ENERGYFC04 wrote:
redcard wrote:I agree with the numbers in other States. Blitz was fine when TSC and Hurricane merged. Even after we merged. Its been the last couple years the players and coaches have left. Thats on them. Obviously TSC and Hurricane were competitors before the merger but they did what was best for the players. Especially, getting the girls side in the ECNL. They swallowed their pride and did what was right.It has been frpm every aspect an amazing relationship if you ask the coaches.  Every other club had the oppurtunity to make the choices. Cant be throwing all the accusations out that they are becoming a monopoly. Two clubs came to an agreement to do what was best for the soccer community and it has worked. It was a risk on both sides. If you want to say its all about money!!! The owners of the club didnt even receive a penny for several years. They invested it for the clubs best interest. They still do invest more than they receive. That is unselfish and thats one of the few reasons they have been successful

Couple of questions.  Do you dispute that some of coaches who have left Blitz have been given rather large bonuses to do so and thus brought their teams (See some of the ECNL teams et al).   Haven't coaches left TSC to go to Blitz?  

Any allegations that hate is going towards TSC for merging years ago and/or having an ECNL team is unfounded.  The distrust and dislike is for TSC's current attempts to engage in a hostile takeover of a club when that club's directors have presumably told TSC many times that they don't want to join.  The dislike is over the lack of choices that will be given to kids in the Tulsa community.   You want to take over Blitz.   Convince the parents to go to TSC and BLitz will fold.  Thats the right way to do it if Blitz doesn't want to be brought in.  

On a side note, i agree that TSC showed great foresight in their actions in or about 2011.

Now to have some fun.  I am convinced you are employed or very close to TSC given you have insight into their finances since you allege the owners didn't see a penny for several years.   They are for profit so we know that knowledge is readily available to the general public.

Levi Coleman is going back to Blitz with his 06 boys team.

Gatorade95

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowcard on Thu May 05, 2016 9:05 pm

So there's some revenue!
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Sally wrote:1. EnergyFC04 is an OFC 04 parent
2. They got bounced out of State Cup by our top 05 team
3. EnergyFC04 is butt hurt

Don't be like EnergyFC04.   Cool

Sally,

We all know your sources are impeccable on the east side of the state. However, your birds or sources need to be beefed up on this side of the state.

Let us know how the party with the moms and TSC coaches go tonight. Do you duty as I'm sure that ECNL slot depends on your performance!

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu May 05, 2016 9:44 pm

At least our party still continues. Gonna start calling you AngryFC04.
Sally

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Sally wrote:At least our party still continues.  Gonna start calling you AngryFC04.

I have three daughters.  I have Mary Fallin as a governor.   The sooners lost in the final 4 in football  and basketball.   Of course i'm angry.  Talk about stating the obvious. Don't mess with me if the Thunder get beat by the Spurs!

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 pm

You forgot "no ECNL"
Sally

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Sally wrote:You forgot "no ECNL"
Dangit your right. Oh wait, my DD isn't old enough. I'll be angry next year,!

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu May 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Angry - biggest upset???

OU getting destroyed in the Final Four or OFC 04 losing to our 05 team in State?
Sally

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Sally wrote:Angry - biggest upset???  

OU getting destroyed in the Final Four or OFC 04 losing to our 05 team in State?

You busted me. I mean look at all my posts about OFC 04s. I think they play the game beautifully. Love my kid being there. I clearly support everything they do. Laughing

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% on Thu May 05, 2016 9:58 pm

ENERGYFC04 wrote:
Let us know how the party with the moms and TSC coaches go tonight. Do you duty as I'm sure that ECNL slot depends on your performance!
Is this the party that's going to lead to a legendary group of '17's that will take the nation by storm in 2031? Give 'em hell Sally!

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top