Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group: Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group:

+6
TSCSOCCERDAD
Tar Heel
bulldawgs
letthekidsplay
oksoccer
ttownsoccer
10 posters

Go down

Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group: Empty Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group:

Post by ttownsoccer Wed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Kitterman - hands down! Am I wrong or are other parent groups (collectively) in this age group just as crazy? I realize that one crazy parent exists on all teams.

ttownsoccer

Back to top Go down

Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group: Empty Re: Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group:

Post by oksoccer Wed May 07, 2014 7:11 pm

cheers 

Only in NTX

oksoccer

Back to top Go down

Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group: Empty Re: Most delusional and annoying 04G parent group:

Post by letthekidsplay Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Laughing  NTX has the population to handle groups like this a lot better than OK!

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldawgs Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

NO WAY. I could not imagine that group being crazy. The ones posting on here seem so sane and well behaved. And they would fit in down here, right around #12 or 13  Laughing 

bulldawgs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Wow! All you're doing is fueling hatred (as intended I guess). I don't hide behind a keyboard, you know who I am. Soo easy to make a topic like this anonymously. You all need to grow up. At this rate our kids will hate each other and will NEVER play on the same team. You like your team, stay in your team, but this pitiful.

And letthekidsplay, don't make a comment about me or my DD again.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by letthekidsplay Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Tar Heel wrote:Wow! All you're doing is fueling hatred (as intended I guess). I don't hide behind a keyboard, you know who I am. Soo easy to make a topic like this anonymously. You all need to grow up.  At this rate our kids will hate each other and will NEVER play on the same team. You like your team, stay in your team, but this pitiful.

And letthekidsplay, don't make a comment about me or my DD again.

I don't know who you are or who your DD is. I don't recall saying anything about a child. Please show me this quote, TAR HEEL.

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Wed May 07, 2014 10:09 pm

"if you leave, don't come back" comment, but if that is coming from the player that left for Kitterman last year, I would assume that is an isolated circumstance, and that situation is something where 'he said, she said, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Seriously, you really think that I don't know who you all are. This crap needs to stop on both sides.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Tar Heel wrote:Seriously, you really think that I don't know who you all are. This crap needs to stop on both sides.

Yes, we don't think you know who anybody is. But nice try.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Soonerbornok Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 am

yes. kitterman hands down most annoying. you would think they were playing in the World Cup final. have no clue what good soccer is. I heard they have had complaints filed from within their own club regarding profanity to refs, players on the other teams, drinking on side line. classy. Need to relax, no one cares about how good a U10 girls team is. Means zero till U14 when ECNL eligible. so put away ur spreadsheets, ur non conforming uniform tops(it's disrespectful to the club) and enjoy your kids playing kickball...er...soccer.

Soonerbornok

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Fri May 09, 2014 4:47 am

Soonerbornok wrote:yes. kitterman hands down most annoying. you would think they were playing in the World Cup final. have no clue what good soccer is. I heard they have had complaints filed from within their own club regarding profanity to refs, players on the other teams, drinking on side line. classy. Need to relax, no one cares about how good a U10 girls team is. Means zero till U14 when ECNL eligible. so put away ur spreadsheets, ur non conforming uniform tops(it's disrespectful to the club) and enjoy your kids playing kickball...er...soccer.
To quote Sgt. Hulka.."Lighten up, Francis!" What a hoot! "Disrespectful to the club"...

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by longball Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Soonerbornok wrote:yes. kitterman hands down most annoying. you would think they were playing in the World Cup final. have no clue what good soccer is. I heard they have had complaints filed from within their own club regarding profanity to refs, players on the other teams, drinking on side line. classy. Need to relax, no one cares about how good a U10 girls team is. Means zero till U14 when ECNL eligible. so put away ur spreadsheets, ur non conforming uniform tops(it's disrespectful to the club) and enjoy your kids playing kickball...er...soccer.

This is good stuff. In my past I have seen other teams accused of profanity (although profanity at young players is really bad if true) and I even think I heard a "bunch of drunks" comment once with in my son's age group. But I have never heard the "non conforming uniform tops" accusation. I am going to file that away for future use.  Very Happy 

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Yes...I thought it was pretty awesome, too! As far as the profanity and drunken revelry goes, I haven't ever seen it. There are OTHER coaches who are know to have dropped the "F" bomb at their players, however. I've heard that directly from a player on that other team. Not naming names or teams, mind you. It happens. Just haven't seen it on Kitterman.

I was actually wondering why Soonerbornok didn't throw in thievery, murder, maybe a Black Mass or two, possibly with child or puppy sacrifice... Again, great stuff! Very Happy

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by tschlurker Sat May 10, 2014 5:09 am

Thanks guys. This is the sort of batshit crazy trash talk we need to make this site interesting. Things started slowly here but the 04s are starting to bring the noise.

tschlurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum