Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Dallas Supercopa Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dallas Supercopa

5 posters

Go down

Dallas Supercopa Empty Dallas Supercopa

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:17 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=34775

NOKC 05, Blitz TSCH 04, OFC 03, OFC 02

05: 5 points w/ game left vs top team in bracket C - looks like bronze

04: 11 points w/ game left vs team they are tied w/---need help to make gold, likely silver

03: 0 points w/ game left vs team they are 1 point behind - looks bronze

02: 5 points w/ game left vs team they are 1 point behind - silver / bronze depending on results of other games
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Dallas Supercopa Empty Re: Dallas Supercopa

Post by SpeedKills Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Overall a decent but not definitely not great showing by our OK teams. Although quite and honor to even be invited looking at those team lists. This looks like a really cool tournament!

05: Looks like they went on quite a run winning three in a row and were Champions of the Bronze Bracket. Overall 3-2-1 for the weekend.

04: Looks like they had a tough go at it other than the one game in pool play. They bowed out in the quarterfinals of the silver bracket. Overall 1-3 for the weekend.

03: Bowed out in the semi finals of the bronze bracket. Overall 2-3 for the weekend.

02: Defeated in the silver quarterfinals. Overall 1-2-1 for the weekend.

SpeedKills

Back to top Go down

Post by 05Soccer Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:42 pm

It was a great tournament. It was very well organized and the level of competition was outstanding. I was amazed at the skill and overall soccer IQ of some of these teams at a very young age.

The 05s finished the tournament very strong! They were definitely in the top 5-10teams in that age group although you couldnt tell from their performances in first couple games but they came to play on Saturday and Sunday and beat some very skilled and athletic teams to close it out. It was nice to see them get a championship out of it even if in the bronze division.

I watched some of UM 04 team and they looked very good (it was the game they won). I am surprised they didnt have better results in the rest.

I got to watch pieces of the 03 games and they were in most games just a few untimely errors here and there but defintiely not overmatched in the games I saw.

I didnt get to see the 02s play this weekend.

All in all a great weekend for a soccer fan. Nothing but good things to say about this tournament, the competition and organizers.

Rumor has it they are working on doing this for the girls next year so start lobbying for those invites now...you dont want to miss this one!

05Soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Glad you got to play & see other OK teams as well. That's awesome to hear about girls.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Glad to see that about the girls!!!

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldawgs Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Who is coaching the top 04 boys team at TSCH next season?

bulldawgs

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 pm

mu

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: