Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking

Go down

06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking Empty 06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking

Post by a3ferretday Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 pm

With pure age coming soon, 06 Boys teams may experience shakeup. What is happening in your team?

a3ferretday

Back to top Go down

06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking Empty Re: 06 Boys - Discussions, Teams and Players Looking

Post by a3ferretday Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Blitz 06 Boys Navy Kepley seeking new quality players. Training opportunities available now.

Coach Kepley left TSC Hurricane with most of his top players from TSCH 06 Boys Black Kepley to join Blitz United. Blitz 06 Boys Navy now includes Haney's players (Blitz 06 Boys Navy) and Kepley's players. The pure age change opens opportunities for strong players to join a strong team with an excellent blend of technical skill and athleticism.

Touch base for information on training opportunities.

Manager: Jennifer Baker 918-521-8151
jennifer.baker2003@hotmail.com

Coach: Darin Kepley 918-638-0856
darin.blitz@gmail.com

a3ferretday

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum