Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Club mergers  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Club mergers

+7
918soccer
t-town05
04eastside
oksoccer
Gatorade95
FootballDad05
918SoccerMom
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Club mergers  - Page 2 Empty Re: Club mergers

Post by Yellowcard Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 pm

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:If it does bring DA to OK that would be awesome for boys soccer.  I think this merger on the surface seems like a good one, but having been at Blitz I think it will take more than the OFC name to make this go for Blitz.  They still have the same leadership issues and mentality.  If you've never been part of TSC and are just looking on from Alsuma then you don't know what your talking about and are probably just talking through severe bias.  I know because I use to do the same thing.  In my experience with my kids, Blitz made a lot of questionable decisions and lied straight to my face.  However, I've been far from 100% happy with TSC, but I'm beginning to think that is just youth soccer.  TSC could run their ECNL program a lot better.  There is zero development that goes on in their ECNL program from coaching.  However, the league is awesome.  I just hope boys ECNL is the same (doubt it though)!

Zero development? Zero? I disagree with that a little bit.
Yellowcard
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2