Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31

Go down

Will you be attending this event?

Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_lcap50%Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_lcap0%Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_lcap50%Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31 Empty Kick It 3v3 Soccer: Tulsa May 30-31

Post by Kick It 3v3 Soccer Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Kick It 3v3 will be returning to the Union Club soccer fields May 30-31, 2015!

Divisions Offered:
Competitive Gold, Competitive Silver, and Recreational
Ages Offered: U5-Adult

Early Registration May 20th: $185 per team
Final Registration May 24th: $215 per team
Register Now by Clicking Here

Each Player Receives:

Minimum of 4 games
Awards for each player on the top 3 teams in each division
Chance to win great prizes at on-site contests
Opportunity to sample fantastic sponsor items
USA 3v3 Ranking Points

Host Hotel Information:

Kick It 3v3 Soccer is proud to partner with Double Tree Warren Place for the fourth year in a row! Double Tree is offering Kick It participants a discounted rate of $96/night for both king and double rooms. NEW THIS YEAR: Rate includes breakfast at The Warren Duck Club (on-site restaurant) for up to 4 guests per room! Reservations must be made by May 22nd. CLICK HERE to reserve your rooms before the group block is sold out!

Kick It Regional Championships:
All teams qualify for the Open Division by participating in a Kick It 3v3 local event. Divisions are formed based off rankings and record. Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions are formed. Check the list of events for the regional closest to you.

Kick It World Championships: July 31-August 2, 2015 - Vail, CO
All teams qualify for the Open Division by participating in a Kick It 3v3 local and Regional event. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Elite divisions will be formed based off rankings and record.

USA 3v3 Nationals: December 5-6, 2015 – Dallas, TX
Teams qualify at a Kick it Regional championship for a chance to compete at the USA 3v3 Nationals.

Kick It 3v3 Soccer

Back to top Go down