Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States) Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States)

3 posters

Go down

one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States) Empty one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States)

Post by jeffkjohnson Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:10 pm

one. Soccer Schools is known as one of the most dynamic and educational soccer camps in the United States. They travel to over 12 states running day and residential programs over a 10 week period and are based in Southern California. one. Soccer Schools will be kicking off the 2015 Summer in Tulsa (Jenks), Oklahoma June 1-5 at The Turning Point Indoor Center. The program will be held both indoors and outdoors. This is for the player that is passionate about learning, training, being challenged and having a blast while playing soccer! For more information visit us @ onesoccerschools.com or contact the office @ 805-845-6801. For the player who loves the game this is a must do event for the upcoming summer!

Sincerely,
Jeff K. Johnson
one. Technical Director

jeffkjohnson

Back to top Go down

one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States) Empty Re: one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States)

Post by BAM Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:15 pm

This is hands down the best camp I have seen and really the only camp I send my kids to anymore. Tulsa soccer is lucky to have them coming to town.

BAM

Back to top Go down

one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States) Empty Re: one. Soccer Schools (1 of the top training camps in the United States)

Post by Freight Train Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:16 pm

I couldn't agree with you more BAM. There is not another camp in Oklahoma that provides this quality of coaching. Their experience, technique and passion to teach the game is far superior to any camp we have ever attended...And we have been to camps all over the region!

Freight Train

Back to top Go down

Post by BAM Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Here is the list of coaches coming for one. Soccer Schools camp...

one. Technical Director
Jeff K. Johnson- Fort Worth, Tx, played collegiate for UNC and UC Santa Barbara, trained with professional clubs in Germany, Vienna, Austria and Malmo Sweden along with the MLS Dallas Burn, Kansas City Wizards and the MISL Anaheim Splash. Played with the Sacramento Knights. Former head coach and demonstrator for the Vogelsinger Soccer Academy and US Soccer National C License.

one. GK Director
Andy Iga- Kampala, Uganda, played professionally with Fulham, Gillingham, Wimbledon and Millwall. Currently working with the England FA and with Chelsea Football Club. Has UEFA A license.

one. Director
Matt Winecki- Hollywood, California, played professionally in Cardiff, Wales, Czech Repuplic, (Auxerre) Paris, France and Costa Rica. Holds National Youth License and has been coaching youth for 14 years.

one. Director
Brian "Ziggy" Ziegenhagen- Manila, Philippines, played semi professional in Italy and collegiate at Santa Barbara City College. Holds his NSCAA B license, regional and advanced diplomas along with his Cal South D License. Currently coaches for National Champion Eagles soccer club in Southern California.

one. Junior Director
Nelson Cestoni- San Salvador, El Salvador, played semi professional in El Salvador, Sweden and the United States. Has worked with youth in Southern California and across the United States for 10 years and currently lives in Malmo, Sweden.

one. Staff Coach
Christina Ragona- Dallas, Texas, National Champion with Tyler Junior College and played at Florida Institute of Technology with a Final Four appearance. Currently coaching club in North Texas and Women's College Soccer at Tyler Junior College.

one. Staff Coach
Waid Ibrahim- Accra, Ghana, grew up in the Ghana National Academy (Manchester City). Played for Santa Barbara City College and National Champions UC Santa Barbara. Has coached youth players for 8 years across the United States and is currently coaching for the University of California at Santa Barbara.

one. Junior Coach
Alek Cosio- Dallas, Texas, played club for FC Dallas, Dallas Texans and Solar Soccer Club. Currently playing collegiate soccer at Florida Southern. This will be his second year traveling the country with one.

one. Junior Coach
Micaela Birt- Keller, Texas, played club for FC Dallas, Solar, Sting and Dallas Texans. Will be playing collegiate soccer at Sam Houston State and has been with the one. program since she was 7.

BAM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum