Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
The Bundesliga Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Bundesliga

Go down

The Bundesliga Empty The Bundesliga

Post by theBundesliga Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Dear US-Soccer Fans,

I am Johannes, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany. Of course, I am a big soccer fan and I follow and watch soccer as much as I can.

I am currently writing my Master thesis in cooperation with the Bundesliga about the international development of the Bundesliga, especially in the USA. Therefor we created a survey, which includes several questions about the current situation of the Bundesliga in the US (attractiveness, TV-presence, match-schedule, online and social media-availability, etc.). Through your replies, we have the chance to improve the prouct quality and bring the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga-Clubs closer to all of you.

By participating in the survey, which is of course 100% anonymous, if you want, you are able to win really cool prizes, like player issue jerseys of Kevin-Price Boateng (autographed - FC Schalke 04), Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München) and Max Kruse (formerly Borussia Mönchengladbach) and a official adidas Bundesliga-Matchball. Please find the survey and all the deatails under the following link:

https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cO1ANdYXhmCoJBb

We would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill out our survey.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,
Johannes

theBundesliga

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum