Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
SNOWBALL SHOOTOUT-3V3 NATIONALS QUALIFIER-DEC.5 - MUSKOGEE, OK Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SNOWBALL SHOOTOUT-3V3 NATIONALS QUALIFIER-DEC.5 - MUSKOGEE, OK

Go down

SNOWBALL SHOOTOUT-3V3 NATIONALS QUALIFIER-DEC.5 - MUSKOGEE, OK Empty SNOWBALL SHOOTOUT-3V3 NATIONALS QUALIFIER-DEC.5 - MUSKOGEE, OK

Post by LOVEHATBOX Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm

SNOWBALL SHOOTOUT 3 V 3 IN THE 'GEE
DECEMBER 5, 2015

Location: Love Hatbox Sports Complex 3601 Arline Muskogee OK- http://www.3v3live.com/musk -

Start Time: 11:00 am Start Check in 1/2 before 9am games all others 1 hr before games.

Check In:Day of event. One hour before your first game time 3 v 3 Live Requires Proof of age - This can be Player Cards, Copies of Birth Certificates, or Drivers License

Registration Fee:Early Bird discount is $170 standard fee is $185 for up to 6 players

Registration Deadline: Early bird deadline Nov 22 Standard Nov 29

Schedule: 3v3 Live Soccer is open to all players ages U6 to Adult and all skill levels Schedule will be posted the Thursday before your tournament
Tournament Facts Come out and qualify for NATIONALS - Thanks to Clermont County and Anderson Parks Teams may change their rosters up until the team check in - After check in, your roster will be frozen. Notify tournament director of all roster changes at the check in. Each Team will recieve 4 Scheduled Games Each Player will receive an official 3 v 3 Live Soccer Tour T-shirt Division Winners Receive Custom Medals

Champions Tournament : All teams will qualify for the Champions tournament of your choice with the top 4 teams in each age group qualifying for the Elite Division

Qualify for Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships Teams that participate in a 3v3 Live Local event qualify for the OPEN division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer Championships at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex near Orlando FL Jan 17-20 2016 -- Teams must play and finish in the top 6 in your age group at a 3v3 LIVE Regional Championship to qualify for the ELITE division at the Disney 3v3 Soccer World Championships

Last edited by LOVEHATBOX on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

LOVEHATBOX

Back to top Go down