Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Something BIG coming - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Something BIG coming

+22
t-town05
canester2002
FUBAR
04eastside
Tar Heel
BASoccer
oksoccernut
Gatorade95
Roughneck04
Oakie75
SpeedKills
longball
redcard
918soccer
SSD2004
ENERGYFC04
yoyokix
The Soccer 1%
cosmos04
05GKdad_Tulsa
Yellowcard
bird04
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something BIG coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Something BIG coming

Post by ENERGYFC04 Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm here.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by oksoccernut Tue May 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Waiting on final plan approval from the city and "Notice to proceed"

oksoccernut

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer Tue May 24, 2016 8:48 pm

TSC discussed the project recently with team managers. Most of the plans have been finalized and they are much bigger than originally rumored. Can't provide details before the press release but it is more impressive than anything you've heard on this forum.

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Yep I hear they are building a replica of Anfield that only #### will be able to use for games and training. Expected attendance per game is 20,000 from interim studies

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer Tue May 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Not exactly but epic nonetheless. They've been secretly working on it for 4 years and there are elements that aren't found at any soccer complex in the country. I'm not overstating how impressive it is... even you will be impressed energy

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatorade95 Tue May 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Next the coaches will be fighting over the fields instead of the players. I can see it now...LOL.

Gatorade95

Back to top Go down

Post by BASoccer Tue May 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Unfortunately, sounds like it's going to be on the west side of the river? Ughhhh.

BASoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by oksoccernut Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

It's no secret...it will be half-mile south of 71st on east side of Elwood. 100,000 sq ft building housing restaurant and full fitness center (Sky fitness type place) with regulation indoor Futsal courts and sand courts for volleyball and beach soccer. 8 outdoor fields with 1-2 full turf. TSCH will have exclusive rights to outdoor fields for training. This combined with ISSC Training Fields and continued use of Holland Hall grass fields and turf stadium field makes for some of the best training options for all players whether #### or not.

oksoccernut

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 pm

oksoccernut wrote:It's no secret...it will be half-mile south of 71st on east side of Elwood. 100,000 sq ft building housing restaurant and full fitness center (Sky fitness type place) with regulation indoor Futsal courts and sand courts for volleyball and beach soccer. 8 outdoor fields with 1-2 full turf. TSCH will have exclusive rights to outdoor fields for training. This combined with ISSC Training Fields and continued use of Holland Hall grass fields and turf stadium field makes for some of the best training options for all players whether #### or not.
Something BIG coming - Page 2 14pigv10
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer Tue May 24, 2016 9:54 pm

That was the original rumor soccernut but it is much more than rumored in every way.

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by BASoccer Sun May 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Our BIG Announcement!!!

Local investment group plans massive state-of-the-art Elite Training Center and partnership with TSC Hurricane

TULSA, Ok (May 28, 2016) – We are very excited to announce that a planned sports complex developed by a local investor group will serve as a new state-of-the-art Elite Training Center for TSC Hurricane! This new complex will be located in the immediate Tulsa area.

“As an organization, we are continuously striving to improve into a more modern, progressive football club. Our goal is to provide the best possible training environment, with the best facilities and the best coaching staff to develop local talent, and training that talent to an elite level, which we believe will lead to stronger opportunities for all our players and ultimate success,” said Jim Tindell, TSCH Executive Director.

TSC Hurricane has formed an innovative partnership to move the club to the next level. This partnership will provide TSC Hurricane with a state-of-the-art training facility with great benefits for ALL club members. The facility will be an indoor and outdoor complex. There is not a facility like this in the region.

Director of Coaching Mark McIntosh adds, “This will be transformational for our entire club. Having quality full size lighted fields coupled with new performance training services will allow our coaches and teams to do things we wouldn’t have otherwise been able to achieve.”

A group of local investors is building a premier indoor/outdoor complex. They are in the middle of the pre-development process and a full news release is coming soon. This is something that all of TSC Hurricane can be excited about. We are fortunate to be building this partnership from the ground up.  Development plans are in the final stages before construction is ready to begin. Barring any unforseen issues in the development process, TSC Hurricane is expected to move into the new facility as soon as late 2016 and will continue to use All-Star Training Center. ISSC and Holland Hall usage will be adjusted based on needed capacity.

“Every city looks for an iconic landmark that will identify it regionally and internationally and in the sports world this will certainly be one of them,” said Jim Tindell. “This new state-of-the-art training center will put us on the map and send a message that we are serious about taking our player development to new levels. Our focus is bringing the absolute best to our players," added Tindell.

In conjunction with the Elite Training Center, TSCH will create “education centers” which will include classroom designed curriculum to the players, coaches and referees in need of specialized training, providing an entry point for elite development in the sport, potential new unique development pathways toward the highest levels available and an adjunct level of training regimens designed to compliment the already excellent club/recreational systems across all of TSCH's affiliates including Broken Arrow Soccer Club, Metro Tulsa Soccer Clubs United and TSCH Bartlesville.  “Our collective passion about building this soccer community is at the core of everything we do, with our job being to guide development and provide the best opportunities for the entire soccer community across the state and NE Oklahoma region,” continued Tindell.

A full news release providing more details about the facility, expected TSCH member benefits and artist renderings will be forthcoming in the near future.  There is expected to be a small monthly membership fee of $5/mo (built into the club dues) to help offset some of the usage costs associated with the new complex and will include valuable club member benefits and amenities that will far exceed the fee.  More details coming soon!

BASoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Sun May 29, 2016 8:14 pm

So is this an exclusive thing?

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR Sun May 29, 2016 8:37 pm

It's my understanding that it is.

FUBAR

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Sun May 29, 2016 8:53 pm

You may be right at this point Fubar. Just thought BIG NEWS would be more than above. Do you think leasing new facility is big news? Especially if the group of new said facility is already reaching out to other clubs to use same facility?

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Sun May 29, 2016 8:55 pm

TSC does jump the gun sonetimes.

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by canester2002 Mon May 30, 2016 3:05 am

It's my understanding other clubs will be able to use the facility.

canester2002

Back to top Go down

Post by t-town05 Mon May 30, 2016 4:26 am

Sometimes?  Seems to be a pattern.

United merger was done deal and Blitz losing fields, doesn't appear so.

Exclusive use to state of art facility being built, hearing that may not be so exclusive as well.

ECNL sponsored composite league, some say not so fast.

But let's not let facts get in the way of good propaganda.

scratch scratch scratch
t-town05
t-town05

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Mon May 30, 2016 4:42 am

Hopefully the composite team stuff works out though, at least for the older girls. By participating in those tryouts, BEFORE, state cup was over, the season was over, they've rendered themselves ineligible for any play in USYS.

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Mon May 30, 2016 4:52 am

I'd be asking a lot of questions of my daughter was u15 or older. Is she stuck? What if she tried out and didn't make composite or ECNL team? Can she join another club and still play? Everyone always says, especially in this forum, they're doing "what's best for their daughter." If true you yourself beget start asking questions.

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Agree Eastside, parents should always be asking alot of questions

FUBAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Roughneck04 Mon May 30, 2016 5:26 pm

t-town05 wrote:Sometimes?  Seems to be a pattern.

Exclusive use to state of art facility being built, hearing that may not be so exclusive as well.

scratch scratch scratch

Well, I guess all marketing doesn't have to be based in truth. Cause once they get those parents' signatures their kids and money are tied to them for another year. pale pale

Roughneck04

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Mon May 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Roughneck04 wrote:
t-town05 wrote:Sometimes?  Seems to be a pattern.

scratch scratch scratch

Well, I guess all marketing doesn't have to be based in truth.  Cause once they get those parents' signatures their kids and money are tied to them for another year.  pale pale

See, i don't believe that's true for any of the conposite teams. I know most don't care and will stay put, but if it turns out ECNL did not sanction composite teams, a couple parents might not like that and i think they can leave and sign with another club, again, i doubt if many, if any, do. Not stuck just yet.

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowcard Mon May 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Communist Propaganda!!!
Yellowcard
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Hooray! More money out of my pocket. With what they charge for Allstar I can only imagine what this thing will cost. Wonder how much kick back TSC will get from it. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Of course, it will get sold as great opportunity.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

I wonder if any TSC higher ups are part of this investment group?

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next