Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Sting chooses ECNL over DA Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sting chooses ECNL over DA

2 posters

Go down

Sting chooses ECNL over DA Empty Sting chooses ECNL over DA

Post by FootballDad05 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:27 pm

The team with the most national championships chooses ECNL over DA. Could it possibly be because they believe ECNL is a greater vehicle to move girls to the next level of life which is playing in College getting a quality Education and becoming better people. For those comparing DA to ECNL one is a vehicle to college the other is meant to lead to a professional or national team position. The kids in DA will get recruited but they also have to give up a lot in life to meet those demands at a much younger age. The .01% need only apply which leaves a lot of gaps which ECNL has filled for the last 8 years and will continue to do so. Sting made the best decision not only for their clubs goals but for the greater good of their players.

FootballDad05

Back to top Go down

Sting chooses ECNL over DA Empty Re: Sting chooses ECNL over DA

Post by 918soccer Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:56 pm

ECNL/DA discussion heating up on the STX forum. Sounds like top players will be playing ECNL over DA. Having the club with the most national championships choose ECNL over DA shows just how strong ECNL is going to be for years to come. Comparing ECNL to OPL or SRPL is silly in every way - talent, competition, development, exposure, organization, etc.  Having said that, playing at the highest level is not for everyone, but for those it is, don't be fooled into believing ECNL is second tier and other options are even remotely comparable in Tulsa.

http://www.stxsoccer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2944&start=1380

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Completely agree with this post from the STX forum...

College coaches will go to the DA events and the ECNL events, period! The only events that will get cut if there are budget constraints are showcase tournaments such as the Texas Shootout, Surf Cup, Disney, etc. I've worked in 2 athletic departments (SEC schools).

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down