Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions? Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions?

2 posters

Go down

State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions? Empty State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions?

Post by GrandOKSoccer Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Heard that there is a Gold and Silver division for 11v11, but all 7 teams are agreeable to play in a single division.

GrandOKSoccer

Back to top Go down

State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions? Empty Re: State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions?

Post by El Tarjeta Rojo Sun May 04, 2014 6:13 pm

As far as I know  
Gold
TSC-Amos
OFC 03
Southlakes 03 Blue

Silver
Blitz 03
TSC 03 Bear
NEOFC 03 Blue
Fury Fain 03

Not sure about agreeable to one division...lol

Amos and OFC would take 1st/2nd hands down
El Tarjeta Rojo
El Tarjeta Rojo

Back to top Go down

State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions? Empty Re: State Cup - Any thoughts or predictions?

Post by GrandOKSoccer Tue May 06, 2014 2:08 am

All 7 teams are now in one division. Not sure how they work out the brackets with 7 teams, but will be much more interesting than the split division approach.

I think the seeding at the top is:
(1) TSC 03G Amos
(2) OFC 03G
(3) Blitz 03G
(4) NYSA 03G Abel
........then not sure about order of 3 remaining teams.

I think the only possible dispute was whether 3 & 4 are in proper order or if they should be flip-flopped. Funny, since Blitz was content staying in Silver, but was ready to argue for 3rd seed if divisions were combined. At least they like to challenge themselves!

GrandOKSoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum