Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
new rankings - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new rankings

+25
Gkc19
bulldawgs
forfisher
Tar Heel
ENERGYFC04
Stump
soccerdadx2
Trojan
FUBAR
oksoccer
Roughneck04
05GKdad_Tulsa
soccerschmuck
04eastside
OFC04DAD
t-town05
TSCSOCCERDAD
Rico S
upper90
yoyokix
SSD2004
archer
Sparky
bird04
cosmos04
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

new rankings - Page 3 Empty Re: new rankings

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

cosmos04 wrote:IMO winters is not as good as u guys think, yes they beat us but we did not show up to play. Two out of three of there goals came from keeper punting the ball three quarters of the field, our defenders are not use to that but now they know that girl can punt the snot out of the ball, lol. Yes we played blitz and ofc and beat them both and winters beat us but just think ofc and blitz are to fast and skilled for winters, like I said it's just my option
Not showing up to play is not a legitimate excuse. Better teams win. Winters does what they do well. Maybe 2 years from now that will all be different. However, saying you weren't prepared and their goaly can punt really far speaks more against your team than Winters. People always discount outcomes in soccer as insignificant. At some point if your better the result show.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:35 pm

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:
cosmos04 wrote:IMO winters is not as good as u guys think, yes they beat us but we did not show up to play. Two out of three of there goals came from keeper punting the ball three quarters of the field, our defenders are not use to that but now they know that girl can punt the snot out of the ball, lol. Yes we played blitz and ofc and beat them both and winters beat us but just think ofc and blitz are to fast and skilled for winters, like I said it's just my option
Not showing up to play is not a legitimate excuse. Better teams win. Winters does what they do well. Maybe 2 years from now that will all be different. However, saying you weren't prepared and their goaly can punt really far speaks more against your team than Winters. People always discount outcomes in soccer as insignificant. At some point if your better the result show.

"Two years from now" alot of the make-up of these teams will be different and there will most likely be new coaches for nearly all of 'em. In some cases, 1 year from now there'll be significant changes, so, unfortunately, we'll not be comparing the same teams over time. Or fortunately, depending on viewpoint!

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:08 pm

bird04 wrote:
TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:

"Two years from now" alot of the make-up of these teams will be different and there will most likely be new coaches for nearly all of 'em. In some cases, 1 year from now there'll be significant changes, so, unfortunately, we'll not be comparing the same teams over time. Or fortunately, depending on viewpoint!
My round about way of saying that right now Winters is what they are as far as rankings go. Whatever happens with them and cosmos at next game is what it is. Saying, "you know what when we have our absolute perfect game we'd beat Winters 100-0 is not a realistic argument." Saying you passed better or have better athletes should show in the W-L stats. Whatever style soccer you can play that gets results is what it's about. No matter how attractive it is. For instance, the american rider cup team was always favored on paper, but never won. At some point either the other team is better than you think or your just not as good. Results mean something.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

So which of the big 5 is playing u11gold in the Blitz tournament? I can see OFC &/or SLSC not making the trip as the match ups would likely be with teams in their own league.

It will be interesting to see if anyone jumps to u12silver, who adds guest players, etc.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 pm

TSCHSOCCERDAD, agreed!

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadx2 Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:03 pm

OFC04 will be in U11 Gold. Hope all 5 teams are in it. We all get better playing (good teams) each other.

soccerdadx2

Back to top Go down

Post by 04eastside Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Blitz04 will be in u11 gold. There are enough teams in the 04 group for a pretty good Tourney. I know blitz04, Kitterman 04, Winters 04 have all registered for the U11 gold group. There is also a team from Kansas area also for this same group.

04eastside

Back to top Go down

Post by SSD2004 Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 pm

soccerdadx2 wrote:OFC04 will be in U11 Gold. Hope all 5 teams are in it. We all get better playing (good teams) each other.

No SLSC this weekend....

SSD2004

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Blitz tournament the following weekend Oct 24-26

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Tscsoccerdad I'm not saying that were better than u guys are, I'm just saying ofc and blitz are, lol.
Slsc won't be in tourney it's just to good of competition for us. I wouldn't want us to be out possessed 85-15 and end up winning the tourny when we wouldn't deserve it, lol

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

cosmos04 wrote:Tscsoccerdad I'm not saying that were better than u guys are, I'm just saying ofc and blitz are, lol.
Slsc won't be in tourney it's just to good of competition for us. I wouldn't want us to be out possessed 85-15 and end up winning the tourny when we wouldn't deserve it, lol

Now that's just plain funny! Very Happy

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by Trojan Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm

< eating popcorn Very Happy

Trojan

Back to top Go down

Post by OFC04DAD Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:10 am

Hahaha. Get lucky and get attitude....offer still stands for blitz like the rest of us. Can't wait till you play Kitterman. Since you beat OFC 1-0 by chance i guess you should beat them by 1-0 if your team is in contention. Wager...if you beat Kitterman 1-0 then you are #1 team if Kitterman beats you by 2-0 or more you admit OFC/SLSC game was luck.....calling you out! Put your skill/luck where your mouth is. 85/15 agree with bird04 Now thats plain funny.
OFC04DAD
OFC04DAD

Back to top Go down

Post by OFC04DAD Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:12 am

More like 90/10 OFC if you want to push.
OFC04DAD
OFC04DAD

Back to top Go down

Post by OFC04DAD Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 am

New rankings
Kitterman
OFC
Winters
Blitz
SLSC
at the end of play this season.
OFC04DAD
OFC04DAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stump Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:18 am

Rite now it's kitterman , winters, blitz then ofc I'm just getting to the game that really matters,I believe in the state tourney it will be kitterman and blitz playin for the title. it's a toss up for the winner. So all this means absolutely nothing. But all this trash talk is fun to read so keep it up.

Stump

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 am

That's just stupid "if kittermen beats u 2-0 then our game was luck" lol. Now I can see where the kids get there bad attitudes from, parents.

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 am

Don't compare ofc to kiitermen either, since possession means everything, because they possessed the ball 90-10. I am done arguing with u though results matter so when u look at the standings or score sheet it will say slsc 1 and ofc 0 it wont say who controlled game on the side.

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by OFC04DAD Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Sorry didn't mean to scare you.
OFC04DAD
OFC04DAD

Back to top Go down

Post by SSD2004 Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 pm

That's the good thing about league play.....you get to watch it play out. SLSC has 5 more games against "the big girls" in 04......they could go 0-5. They could also go 2-2-1.

I have watched SLSC for a good while and getting 3-4 great shots as opposed to 6-10 good shots is kind of their thing. It wil be interesting to see how that plays out over the season. Will other teams move those 6-10 good shots to 6-10 great shots? Will SLSC move their 3-4 great shots to 6-10 great shots? Time will tell but regardless it will be fun to watch....and possibly fun to watch frustratrion increase at this "lucky team".

SSD2004

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 pm

OFC04DAD wrote:Hahaha. Get lucky and get attitude....offer still stands for blitz like the rest of us. Can't wait till you play Kitterman. Since you beat OFC 1-0 by chance i guess you should beat them by 1-0 if your team is in contention. Wager...if you beat Kitterman 1-0 then you are #1 team if Kitterman beats you by 2-0 or more you admit OFC/SLSC game was luck.....calling you out! Put your skill/luck where your mouth is. 85/15 agree with bird04 Now thats plain funny.
Why don't you get some cheese with that whine.  Laughing  Kind of reminds me of the bully who gets knocked out by the little dude and all he can come back with is the little kid got in a sucker punch when in reality he got his butt kicked and having someone beat or stand up to him is his worst fear.   Oh, and so far OFC has been beat twice.  Looking back at past posts the first time was because of referees.  This time SLSC was lucky.   Am I detecting a pattern here?  I think the more proper response is good game, need to work harder to beat them next time.   However, that would give credit and we can't do that can we as it acknowledges that there is actually another team on the west side.  

Also, you said it was 80/20 now its 85/15 when in reality if you go by what possession is defined as then it was actually around = 50/50.   The game was played between the 18s.  SLSC defense and mids attempt to pass the ball forward and OFC defensive line is stout.   And, as other people said, you can kick it from 40 yards and roll it to our goalie all day long.  That said, OFC had 3 - 4 quality shots.  SLSC had 4 - 5.   SLSC shots were manufactured from passing.  the best shot OFC had was from passing the rest were players trying to go 1 v 3.   Is OFC big ? Yes, 65% of their players were born in August - October.  That said, the foul count was OFC 10 -  SLSC 1 and could have been even more.    

Here is some truth.  In academy, NOKC (which OFC is made mostly of) lost to SLSC every game in u8.  In u9 NOKC beat SLSC by one or two goals (even as SLSC lost some players) and U10 the teams did not play each other.  Now you added a few players.  So has SLSC.  There has always been little to separate these two teams.

By the way, agree 100% with the GLK dad from OFC on one post.   Fun to have a rival.  You never know what the future may hold so time to chill out and watch these girls develop. Yes, by the way they are should still be developing.   Very Happy

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Oh I'm not scared, lol. I get worked up enough watching ten year old soccer, lol and this message board is just making it worst:)

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerschmuck Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 pm

We can debate all day on who is better on the east side or on the west side, but reality is it really doesnt matter right now. By next year or the year after, Kitterman and Winters will combine plus most likely add the best Blitz girls. Unless the west combines you will at best have the 2nd or 3rd best team at that point, because TSC's top team will be great and 2nd team will be extremely good. Instead of bickering who is better OFC or SLSC (your both good), you better combine and add the Norman girls or you will have no chance at winning state until TSC's top team goes ECNL and does not play.

soccerschmuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tar Heel Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 pm

At least you all get to play games. We've only had 3 games so far and barring a rainout on the 25th, will be 6th place in the standings, lol. But looking at last nights indoor practice, they look very sharp and very ready. Looking forward to the Blitz tourney.
Tar Heel
Tar Heel

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmos04 Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Yes I agree soccerschmuck ofc should bring there top 6-8 players and Norman has two and we can play out of slsc since it right in the middle:)

cosmos04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next