Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Blitz having IRS troubles??? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blitz having IRS troubles???

+15
Roughneck04
El Tarjeta Rojo
Sally
bulldawgs
TSC04Dad
Rainbow
Goaliemom
Gatorade95
redcard
Number6
Oakie75
The Soccer 1%
TSCSOCCERDAD
ENERGYFC04
Yellowcard
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blitz having IRS troubles??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Blitz having IRS troubles???

Post by Yellowcard Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Sally makes her rounds I'm sure...
Yellowcard
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Post by redcard Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Show some class Energyfc04!! You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you show your DD more class than you show on this thread. Wow!!

redcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Thu May 05, 2016 11:05 pm

redcard wrote:Show some class Energyfc04!! You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you show your DD more class than you show on this thread. Wow!!
Your comment especially incoming my DD is classless. Wise not to cast stones when you don't know a darn thing about the Genesis of Sally on this board

Last edited by ENERGYFC04 on Fri May 06, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakie75 Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 am

This thread got boring really quick.
Oakie75
Oakie75

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Fri May 06, 2016 12:17 am

redcard wrote:Show some class Energyfc04!! You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you show your DD more class than you show on this thread. Wow!!
Don't worry, it's just anti-TSC rhetoric being disguised as righteous indignation with a poor attempt at altruism.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakie75 Fri May 06, 2016 12:22 am

I think the thread should have been, Lets bash TSCH because were jealous.
Oakie75
Oakie75

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

I see. Can't debate. Can't argue the points. So you play the victim. You guys are the Donald Trump of soccer. Do as I say not as I do. Spew the kool aide and talking points. Devoid of any substantive argument. So in turn you resort to name calling.

That said, I am proud. Looks like someone picked up a thesaurus.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Fri May 06, 2016 1:18 am

No names. Just pointing out your real motivation. Your duplicity is irresistible. As I unclearly pointed out earlier, before the first year law school lecture, all of your points are conjecture. If it's still unclear, it's hard to debate you when you don't know what your talking about. I mean...I could state some factless point spin it around and have it point anywhere. P.S, I knew the words, but I did have to spell check.

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 am

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:No names. Just pointing out your real motivation. Your duplicity is irresistible. As I unclearly pointed out earlier, before the first year law school lecture, all of your points are conjecture. If it's still unclear, it's hard to debate you when you don't know what your talking about. I mean...I could state some factless point spin it around and have it point anywhere.  P.S, I knew the words, but I did have to spell check.

Yep. Hate TSC. Have nightmares about them. Those evil corporatist. I agree with Bernie. Give everyone else half of your players.

Funny how majority of TSC people throw up their hands yelling "you have no proof". Your the O.J. of the bunch except the glove does fit. In this case it takes blinders to not see TSCs role and to acknowledge throwing out the tax stuff was bad form. You can debate the diversity subject and USCLUB comments but in the end learn to call a spade a spade. TSC is playing dirty pool here. It's okay. Can't say I wouldn't try to take blitz over if in the same position.

That said I highly doubt the blinders will come off. TSC is perfect. They feed the orphans and care for the widows. Soccer is secondary to making better kids in Oklahoma. Laughing

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by redcard Fri May 06, 2016 1:50 am

I believe I stated TSCH osnt perfect!! Wow!!! Some people just like to argue.TSCsoccerdad well said.
Energyfc there must be another reason you hate TSCH so much!! You act like a rejected boyfriend. TSCH directors have a great relationship with the OFC directors so Im confused where this comes from. I saw Hampton and I think Rhein talking on the sideline at the 05 prelim game

redcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 2:05 am

redcard wrote:I believe I stated TSCH osnt perfect!! Wow!!! Some people just like to argue.TSCsoccerdad well said.
Energyfc there must be another reason you hate TSCH so much!! You act like a rejected boyfriend. TSCH directors have a great relationship with the OFC directors so Im confused where this comes from. I saw Hampton and I think Rhein talking on the sideline at the 05 prelim game

You choose to ingnore what is being said. In contrast you attack the person presenting valid arguments and discussion. Why attack? Because you can't justify TSC actions and its easier try to discredit someone. Have you even read the thread or is your hope people won't see the actual discussion and think your taking the high road. Go back and read. I'm right on what is going on. There is no logical support for TSC using metro to send the email. It's bad form. You can debate some of the other points but you have chosen not to.

Yep, at OFC practice the other night I heard all the OFC directors raving about TSC. Go OFC! Laughing

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by TSCSOCCERDAD Fri May 06, 2016 2:11 am

OK. Good. Now, point #1- did Tulsa United ask to merge with Metro or visa versa? Point #2- are you referring to YELLOWCARD as TSC when they posted about the taxes or something in an OSA meeting? Point #3- Blitz are still a viable club and have joined another rec program (from rumor). Point #4- TSC have taken most of Blitz good coaches and some of their best teams. Happens all the time. It's just viewed here as taboo somehow. No one in NTX bats an eye at that stuff. Point 4- my DD has played the best competition in the country in ECNL. I BELIEVE TSC pillaged Blitz of some top teams so they could compete on that level. That have been awesome for my DD and BLITZ still played in OPL, SRPL. I guess what I'm getting at is diversity can be found at one club. Point #5- OSA is clearly biased against TSC. Maybe it's founded. Evidence: the state cup seedings of the 04 TSC girls and boys. Plus, the fact the last billion state cups have been played west

TSCSOCCERDAD

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 2:29 am

TSCSOCCERDAD wrote:OK. Good. Now, point #1- did Tulsa United ask to merge with Metro or visa versa? Point #2- are you referring to YELLOWCARD as TSC when they posted about the taxes or something in an OSA meeting? Point #3- Blitz are still a viable club and have joined another rec program (from rumor). Point #4- TSC have taken most of Blitz good coaches and some of their best teams. Happens all the time. It's just viewed here as taboo somehow. No one in NTX bats an eye at that stuff. Point 4- my DD has played the best competition in the country in ECNL. I BELIEVE TSC pillaged Blitz of some top teams so they could compete on that level. That have been awesome for my DD and BLITZ still played in OPL, SRPL. I guess what I'm getting at is diversity can be found at one club. Point #5- OSA is clearly biased against TSC. Maybe it's founded. Evidence: the state cup seedings of the 04 TSC girls and boys. Plus, the fact the last billion state cups have been played west

Good. I like this, lets discuss:

Your Point #1: That is a great question that only the actors know the truth. Nonetheless, my understanding is a select few at Tulsa United decided in improper ways to agree to join Metro. Most believe TSC used Metro to approach them to do away with BLitz's fields.

Your Point 2: Metro Tulsa sent out an email to large email list that accused Blitz of tax improprieties. This wasn't a yellow card issue but a mud smearing campaign. This email made serious accusations against OSA as well

Your Point 3: Blitz is still viable. I'm sure there frustration is having TSC jerk their rec program and fields out from them. Again, OSA found things were improperly done on a grand scale from what i hear and Metro Tulsa is saying screw you OSA we own Tulsa United now.

Your Point 4: I have no problem with TSC taking Blitz coaches or vice versa. Free market economics.

As to diversity I personally think in a city area of almost 1 million there should be more than one viable choice for a parent. Like it or not Blitz and TSC are the only choices, parents should be entitled to options. TSC is trying to take away that choice which is there prerogative. I don't believe diversity is presented with one club. Too much politics, lack of diversity in style of place and lets be honest the cost will go up when your the only show in town.

Point 5: OSA's money to employ there people come primarily from TSC and OFC. Everyone else comes second. As a whole OSA doesn't seed well as they are too altrustic in how they do things. Just like the mess of the 04s this last fall. I'm not a fan of OSA and believe they can screw anything up. Now, the one defense on the seedings is they warned Griffin if they played up they would be last seed in State Cup.

See we are not that far off Very Happy

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by redcard Fri May 06, 2016 4:53 am

Hey, buddy I hope you have a wife or partner....I can't keep up with your s*&!!..My partner and family are happy.. Stop with your crap!!! Hugs and good wishes to u and ur club and youre players ...

redcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri May 06, 2016 1:37 pm

ANGRYFC04, you keep this up, you're going to have to take the COEXIST sticker off your Subaru.  
Sally
Sally

Back to top Go down

Post by El Tarjeta Rojo Fri May 06, 2016 1:52 pm

This looks like a fun thread so I might as well join in...
El Tarjeta Rojo
El Tarjeta Rojo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Tarjeta Rojo Fri May 06, 2016 1:54 pm

I must ask this, has Blitz ever had any financial legal issues prior to the new accusations?
El Tarjeta Rojo
El Tarjeta Rojo

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Sally wrote:ANGRYFC04, you keep this up, you're going to have to take the COEXIST sticker off your Subaru.  
Laughing

How did you know

Blitz having IRS troubles??? - Page 3 Co-exi10

Sally. Are you stalking me?

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 2:17 pm

redcard wrote:Hey, buddy I hope you have a wife or partner....I can't keep up with your s*&!!..My partner and family are happy..  Stop with your crap!!! Hugs and good wishes to u and ur club and youre players ...

This type of comment is truly unfortunate. You seem to continually go for the personal attacks. Why? Because what I'm saying is more likely true than not. I think your way too close to the issue (my suspicions are your an employee, coach or closely tied with those - see your join date and comments about TSC ownership not taking money) to discuss this so you get mad and resort to personal shots.

Anyway, best of luck to your DD and/or club! I truly hope this whole thing doesn't go where i think its going (to the Courts) which will be bad for all parties involved.d

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% Fri May 06, 2016 4:01 pm

I disagree with this: Point #5- OSA is clearly biased against TSC.

From my perch, at least until this kerfluffel, OSA and TSC have been in lock step. They sang in perfect harmony to migrate people away from Green Country into one state wide association. GCSA still has a Rec presence but it is minimal.

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by ENERGYFC04 Fri May 06, 2016 4:41 pm

The Soccer 1% wrote:I disagree with this:  Point #5- OSA is clearly biased against TSC.

From my perch, at least until this kerfluffel, OSA and TSC have been in lock step.  They sang in perfect harmony to migrate people away from Green Country into one state wide association.  GCSA still has a Rec presence but it is minimal.  

The problem with OSA is this. They are wholly owned subsidiaries of TSC and OFC in most instances. As many know, OSA's money comes when you pay a registration fee through USYS. TSC and OFC and their parent clubs register more players than other clubs. Therefore, OSA has a financial interest to make them happy. Now if SLSC and Norman were to combine and/or Blitz NEOFC et al those clubs could share in that influence. However, survival dictates that OSA makes those clubs happy as their jobs could conceivably depend on it.

The funny thing is that to combat this perception OSA will do some crazy things that lack common sense to make it appear they are being "fair". If anyone figures out what OSA is going to do on any particular circumstance then please, lets go to Vegas because your a lot smarter than most.

ENERGYFC04

Back to top Go down

Post by Roughneck04 Fri May 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Yellowcard wrote:
TSC04Dad wrote:If Blitz does have tax liabilities maybe they can start charging  a ton for parking like TSC for tournaments to dig out of a hole. Joking.......... sort of

They charged the same exact amount for the spring classic that TSC did for the Lexus Cup.  That's becoming a new normal...  I remember paying to park at WSA in the past...  Really?

That's actually not true. It was $10 a car for parking at Lexus Cup and only $5 a car for Spring Classic. I had to pay for both and hated it both times.

Roughneck04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Lexus was $5 per car if you did it as part of your registration. It was $10 per car the day of.

Any eastern Ok group has carte blanche to charge a parking fee now for any tournaments.

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by Roughneck04 Fri May 06, 2016 9:45 pm

The Soccer 1% wrote:In the ODL you'd see kids running all over the place, switching jerseys to play with various Blitz teams.  Recently, I think they abused the CPP system so much to gain an advantage that OSA had to amend it.  I've watched them CPP players from top teams against sad teams and winning 10-0 and then doing it again.  Disgusting.

You've brought this up before and (at least for the 03, 04, & 05 age group) it's complete rubbish. TSC player passes more kids than any other club in Oklahoma and probably more than all the clubs in Oklahoma combined. I've seen TSC continuously player pass multiple kids in multiple games this year. Even with the new rules, it's common place for TSC to player pass 2 to 3 kids per game. Funny thing is that is rarely kids from their own age group playing up with their top team. It's kids from the top teams playing down or their top kids from the age below playing with their mid/lower teams.

That's not a rumor or false accusation. Just take a look at the game cards and you'll see all of the CPP they do. Exclamation

Roughneck04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soccer 1% Fri May 06, 2016 9:57 pm

It's not rubbish. The thing is, I don't necessarily disagree with you. I've been dealing with the game cards for the last few years. I've seen it sporadically by TSC and OFC but only by a few teams. Blitz doesn't have the number of teams that they had in the past. In 2014 the limit wasn't three kids. Blitz completely abused it and I watched it first hand on the girls side. I've seen Blitz bring down players from a Gold team to an OCL game and run it up 10-0. I have a friend who coaches boys and we've joked about Blitz's abuse of the player pass system. He never mentioned TSC doing it with the boys but I'm sure it happens.

It is completely frustrating when Blitz/TSC/OFC brings a stud striker off of their Gold team to play in a Silver or an OCL game. I completely think that the OSA needs to clarify the rule and disallow that. I think we all should call for that change to take place. Bring players from below in either age or league. But, don't let them come from a higher league to play in a league game. Tournaments? Sure. But, if we're going to use the league results for anything then these teams are tainting the standings.

The Soccer 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum