Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Fall 2017  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fall 2017

+2
FootballDad05
NeverPlayedSoccer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fall 2017  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall 2017

Post by Yellowcard Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

I used your comments to make good points and find flaws and holes in your theory. I'm not embarrassed. You did contradict yourself. I didn't make a personal attack on you. I merely pointed out that you are mad about your situation and that's why you kept on with it. I don't work for CNN. You would be hard pressed to find two opposing teams that would be trying to do the same thing. One team is gonna want to win. But it has been nice having you here! Sorry you aren't having fun. Good luck in your future endeavors!
Yellowcard
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2