Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Mexican and Scandinavian Teams Confirmed Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Mexican and Scandinavian Teams Confirmed

Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Mexican and Scandinavian Teams Confirmed Empty Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Mexican and Scandinavian Teams Confirmed

Post by DIGC_IBC Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm

The Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 is already at almost 75% of the capacity for accepted teams!

This now includes several teams that have recently committed to the tournament including Scandinavian teams: Nacka FC, AIK FF, Enskede IK (Sweden), and Ballerup Skovlund Fodbold (Denmark), as well as Mexican teams including: Instituto Britanico and pro clubs from UNAM PUMAS, Tigres, and CF Monterrey Rayados!

With over 80 teams now accepted, the tournament is filling faster than ever before, and we are looking to expand multiple different age groups.

To secure your team's spot in the 2018 tournament register online today at:
https://www.dallasinternationalgirlscup.org/register-now

The Dallas International Girls Cup will take place from March 28 – April 1, 2018.

DIGC_IBC

Back to top Go down