Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase

Go down

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Empty 2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase

Post by Texas Soccer Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:14 am

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Wcscba11

WCSC invites you to submit an application for the World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase!

The World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase in conjunction with the World Collegiate Soccer Championship will be one of the most exciting soccer tournament weekends. Teams will have the opportunity to play against some of the best teams from all over the world while showcasing their talents in front of college coaches. ​

Boys and Girls Team Fees:
U10 $750
U11-U12 $850
U13-U19 $950

Registration Deadline:
January 15, 2018
WCSC.SOCCER

Texas Soccer

Back to top Go down

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Empty Re: 2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase

Post by Texas Soccer Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:41 am

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase 1_wcsc11

Texas Soccer

Back to top Go down

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Empty Re: 2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase

Post by Texas Soccer Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:40 am

2018 World Pre-Collegiate Soccer Championship Tournament & Showcase Petar_10

Texas Soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down