Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL) - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL)

+5
Bigbadwolf
Yellowcard
FootballDad05
918soccer
NeverPlayedSoccer
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL) - Page 2 Empty Re: OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL)

Post by Yellowcard Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Bigbadwolf wrote:Nobody else is in Oklahoma is ever going to get the invite to ECNL.  As far as competetion of play goes i have heard ECNL is a different beast.  And with DA taking most of the talent in NT SRPL and ECNL maybecome really watered down.  I do agree if you have a coach that can get your DD the looks she needs to play in college you will never need ECNL.  

That remains to be seen... It seems like I am hearing of more teams dropping DA and keeping ECNL. Not to mention that every DA team is made up of mixed ages. ECNL will still be working with much of the top talent. DA isn't going to be for everyone. My bet is that not every top player will move over to DA either.
Yellowcard
Yellowcard

Back to top Go down

OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL) - Page 2 Empty Re: OFC Joins Super Y League (SYL)

Post by P002130 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Curious...at TSC the only group that is going Super Y is boys right? That was my understanding.

P002130

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 am

Super Y looks pretty dead this year, only 4 girls teams in the mid south division - Energy, Lonestar, Austin Texans and City FC.

918soccer

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuckleball Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Yellowcard wrote:
Bigbadwolf wrote:Nobody else is in Oklahoma is ever going to get the invite to ECNL.  As far as competetion of play goes i have heard ECNL is a different beast.  And with DA taking most of the talent in NT SRPL and ECNL maybecome really watered down.  I do agree if you have a coach that can get your DD the looks she needs to play in college you will never need ECNL.  

That remains to be seen...  It seems like I am hearing of more teams dropping DA and keeping ECNL.  Not to mention that every DA team is made up of mixed ages.  ECNL will still be working with much of the top talent.  DA isn't going to be for everyone.  My bet is that not every top player will move over to DA either.

Rumblings of Energy breaking through this year.  Anyone else hearing this?  Energy has been a lot more proactive as opposed to just filing applications.

Knuckleball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2