Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results

+2
yoyokix
SpeedKills
6 posters

Go down

Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results Empty Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results

Post by SpeedKills Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Boys Results Posted - Not a great showing by our boys teams in OK other than by NOKC 05B again.  Discuss....

Blitz 06 Boys - 1 Win 3 Losses (-10 Goal Differential). Lost in Silver Quarterfinals

NOKC 05 Boys - 5 Wins 1 Loss (+11 Goal Differential).  Silver Champions.  Only loss was to 2nd place finisher in gold.

TSC 04 Boys - 1 Win 1 Tie 2 Losses (-1 Goal Differential).  Lost in Silver Quarterfinals.

Predict how the Oklahoma Girls teams do and who goes the furthest.....Go!

SpeedKills

Back to top Go down

Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results Empty Re: Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results

Post by yoyokix Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:39 pm

I'll play.

Blitz 06 - semis silver
TSC 05 - quarters silver
TSC 04 - finals silver
TSC 03 - finals gold

yoyokix

Back to top Go down

Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results Empty Re: Girls Super Copa Predictions - Boys Super Copa Results

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:46 pm

03 & 05 girls 0-0 in their respective openers.

06 lose 0-1 on a lob shot over GK head with < 5 minutes left.

04 game in progress.

And I would argue that all 3 boys teams did well last weekend. Tough competition and tough heat can make scores show much different than games might be. I watched 2 of the 04 games & all 4 of the 06 games.teams those boys played had deep benches & made some great plays. Tulsa teams ran out of gas in 2nd half of all 6 games I saw.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:27 pm

04s win 3-0 in first game.

06s tie 2-2 in second game.

05s & 03s playing second games now.

04s play @3.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by trev06 Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:50 am

Blitz 06 Black is U9 Silver Champion. Despite some rough edges from not having played any games in last 7 weeks, they finished with only 1 loss, 1 tie, and 3 wins. Great showing by Tulsa girls down there.

trev06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickin grAss 04 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:48 pm

The TSCH 04 girls ended up with 2 wins and 2 losses. Both losses came agianst two north texas teams that were ranked nationally #9 and #1. The team ended their season with a quarter finals loss in the gold division to the top ranked LP Elite team. They now know what they need to do and can't wait to see rematches in the future with both those teams. Regardless of outcome it was a great honor for all the Oklahoma teams invited to play in the Super Copa and Super Copa G. These boys and girls should be very proud of themselves.

Kickin grAss 04

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Now ranked #3 and #1 nationally, I believe. No shame there! Great tournament and great competition....look forward to seeing those teams again...after a bit of work! Ha!

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down