Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend... Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend...

3 posters

Go down

Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend... Empty Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend...

Post by Ymca Bob and Kevin Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:16 pm

06 Cosmos Boys beat the Lonestar 1st team (top of 17 in club) and the top Solar Chelsea team in the finals in a shootout to win this tournament last weekend. Was a good tournament. Is a new team just like most with the age change. They kind of figured some things out in that tournament. Beat the Heat should be competitive this weekend at that age. Should be interesting.

Ymca Bob and Kevin

Back to top Go down

Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend... Empty Re: Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend...

Post by Gatorade95 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Yes it will be a good tournament. Looking forwarding to seeing the teams play now with all the age group changes. Previously the top Solar team was a monster so that is quite an accomplishment if they even some what resemble the traditional age team from last season.

Gatorade95

Back to top Go down

Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend... Empty Re: Premier Cup in Dallas last weekend...

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Ymca Bob and Kevin wrote:06 Cosmos Boys beat the Lonestar 1st team (top of 17 in club) and the top Solar Chelsea team in the finals in a shootout to win this tournament last weekend.  Was a good tournament.  Is a new team just like most with the age change.  They kind of figured some things out in that tournament.  Beat the Heat should be competitive this weekend at that age.  Should be interesting.  

That Solar Chelsea team has lost several top kids from their time last season at FC Dallas, but without a doubt a top 5 Dallas team. The Solar groups aren't as organized as we are in OK. They still group by location more than talent. One Solar coach moved all his 06 boys up to 05s, and placed 5th in the 05 qualifier.

As I said in another post, great result for SLSC. Very good showing. Heard that PKs wound up going to bench players.

The OPL season should be pretty fun to watch between TSC, SLSC, OFC, & Blitz having stud kids.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymca Bob and Kevin Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

I agree. Should be fun. Yeah the PK's went 12 deep before either team missed. I think the pk spot was too close.

Ymca Bob and Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down