Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
(01) Premier League West Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

(01) Premier League West

3 posters

Go down

(01) Premier League West Empty (01) Premier League West

Post by soccerschmuck Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 pm

PLW schedule is out. Going to be a tough division. Four top North Texas Teams plus better South Texas teams. We know OFC can play with them but can any of the other Oklahoma teams?
Norman 01 in and Southlakes 01 not in. Did Southlakes decline the bump up in competition?
Anyone know what happened?

soccerschmuck

Back to top Go down

(01) Premier League West Empty Re: (01) Premier League West

Post by Rico S Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 am

OFC 01 will cruise.

The top TX teams will not be the same teams as last season.  ECNL starts at U14 so most of the 01 girls on the top teams at the TX ECNL clubs will be playing on the ECNL team.  That doesn't mean that they won't field strong teams, just that they typically won't be of the same caliber as last year.

Rico S

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerschmuck Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 pm

I don't think OFC will cruise. Kicks should win the league plus it shows the 1st teams from FC Dallas, Dallas Texans and Andromeda in it. They may be dual rostering players to play both leagues. On the North Texas Forum there was a lot of talk about how teams are going to do that. That they had figured out a loop hole in the system that would allow it. I don't know if it is true or not but If thats the case the league will be very strong. Plus there is some top teams from South Texas but OFC and North Texas teams should handle them just fine.
I think Blitz and TSC will struggle just to reach a 500 record and Norman may not win a game.
Still would like to know if Southlakes declined to play against the better competition?

soccerschmuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico S Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 pm

soccerschmuck wrote:I don't think OFC will cruise. Kicks should win the league

Ooops. I skimmed and missed Kicks. I agree that Kicks will win it.

I know that double rostering is possible, but I was under the impression that it wasn't something that happened all that often, but rather on an occasional tournament here and there. If they do in fact figure out how to make that work for PLW league games and choose to do it, then yes, it becomes a more difficult league for OFC.

Rico S

Back to top Go down

Post by letthekidsplay Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Interesting about Cosmos out and Fury in. What about Blitz and TSC? Did they lose any impact players? Gain any? NTX will be strong, but my bet is on OFC.

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico S Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:51 pm

The top dogs in the league met this weekend, and looks like the Kicks edged out OFC.  Anyone see the game?

Doesn't appear that any other OK teams are gonna make much of a splash.

Rico S

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerschmuck Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:39 pm

I only saw about the half game, watching dd on other field. This was a great rematch of Region III finals. From what I saw, OFC outplayed them (at least while I was watching) many more shots but OFC forwards struggled to put ball in back of net. Great battle between two very very good teams though. Kicks was able to finish when OFC could not. That appeared to be the biggest factor. Unless something strange happens they will finish 1st (kicks) and 2nd (OFC) In the league.

soccerschmuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down