Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
Age Pure 05 - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Age Pure 05

+23
TSC010405
NeverPlayedSoccer
Rainbow
Tar Heel
Rico S
Yellowcard
Roughneck04
longball
yoyokix
ENERGYFC04
Big Red
oksoccer
redcard
JenksSoccerDad
Gatorade95
t-town05
Oakie75
Pitchperfect
Gunners006
nat
sooner5
Celtic05Dad
918soccer
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Age Pure 05 - Page 8 Empty Re: Age Pure 05

Post by NeverPlayedSoccer Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 pm

That's exciting for you all! Go make OK proud! Coaches have already decided to just stick with 9v9 through the rest of the year so we won't be facing you guys anytime soon. I brought up the Surf Cup and there is a lot of interest to play in it in 2018. That might be our best chance to face you unless we pick up a tournament in Dallas, maybe one of those Supercopa pre-qualifiers in fall of 2017 or spring 2018. I still think it would benefit both clubs to set up home and home friendlies. The two best teams in a state our size should be able to play each other. It will be interesting to follow the two teams over the years and see how many college scholarships will happen when it's all said and done.

NeverPlayedSoccer

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8