Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
best 04 teams - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

best 04 teams

+18
TSCSOCCERDAD
Sparky
FCD2014
soccerdadx2
GrandOKSoccer
Tar Heel
Trojan
oksoccer
soccerdad
bird04
Dadof2
Zoltar
Its_Me
letthekidsplay
Gunners006
longball
05GKdad_Tulsa
soccerschmuck
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

best 04 teams - Page 5 Empty Re: best 04 teams

Post by Trojan Wed May 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Fourth Official wrote:
Tbird04 wrote:Just to clarify again: Only one player went back to Blitz. More of a "role player", actually.  As far as the Manager for Kitterman cheering, he was actually scouting the game to see how the girls played so that come tryouts, he can have a handle on who would be a good fit for Kitterman, if they show up for open practices and tryouts. Didn't see him cheer for either team.
Bird,
Just admit it.........you must be the Kitterman manager. Funny how Kitterman would want to have his manager decide which new players might be a "good fit" for his team. I would think that Kitterman would have wanted to do the evaluations himself. I guess, though, that it is the more politically correct way of going about it. More funny, though, is the fact that the Kitterman manager believes he knows enough about youth soccer to feel that the coach should heed his advice in the first place.  Therein lies the real problem in youth sports today and that is the ever increasing presence of over zealous parents attempting to live vicariously through their child. Take a minute to step back and examine your child's team. The drama and events surrounding the parent group is legendary. It's truly crazy. Conversely, TW's team has not had any mid year defections due to soccer burnout at age 10 (wow), club mandated coaching changes, player bashing during games on the sidelines or cursing, for that matter, unless the words "bloody", "big Judy", and "are you serious" have become such. I'll give you that Kitterman has the best team as of now, but it is not as clear cut as you might think. If one or two girls from Kitterman actually came and played for the Winters team then the outcome would probably be reversed. One thing is for sure and that is that the cultures on the two teams are different.

Nice speculation rant. You base your entire thought on something you THINK you know.

Trojan

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Yes, I'm definitely not the manager!

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerschmuck Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Been a lot of talk about who is the best 04 team. Now that they can all play 11v11 next year I guess we will find out who it is.

soccerschmuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5