Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The administrator of this forum has parked due to disinterest. If you are interested in getting going, text me at 860-880-0655 and I will happily turn over the admin account and domain to you for free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me grow the forum!
best 04 teams - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 466 registered users
The newest registered user is Drmorgan554

Our users have posted a total of 6876 messages in 411 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

best 04 teams

+18
TSCSOCCERDAD
Sparky
FCD2014
soccerdadx2
GrandOKSoccer
Tar Heel
Trojan
oksoccer
soccerdad
bird04
Dadof2
Zoltar
Its_Me
letthekidsplay
Gunners006
longball
05GKdad_Tulsa
soccerschmuck
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

best 04 teams - Page 2 Empty Re: best 04 teams

Post by longball Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Gunners006 wrote:We will find out in a couple of weeks, Kitterman jumped into the Blitz tournament to play that 04 team!!!

So we will likely see a match between Kitterman and Blitz in this tournament. Is TSC Winters also registered? If so, we could get a good idea where these 3 stand in the next 10 days or so.

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Guessing so...anyone know when brackets will come out?
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

best 04 teams - Page 2 Empty Winters/Kitterman Results

Post by bird04 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Kitterman 3 Winters 1---Score not entirely reflective of the actual difference in play, as the Winters goal was a free kick that floated over the goalie after a bounce and Kitterman firmly in control the large majority of the game. Winters also had quite a few 03 guest players, as I understand it. Interesting times ahead for the next few weeks. Hopefully, eventually, all the really good girls from the three top teams in Tulsa can end up on the same team...would be a fantastic team.

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by longball Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Letthekidsplay, you changing up and looking for a spot with Kitterman after the 3-1 match? Or does this make Blitz the #1 team with their win over Kitterman a few weeks ago Smile 

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by longball Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:31 pm

bird04 wrote:Kitterman 3 Winters 1---Score not entirely reflective of the actual difference in play, as the Winters goal was a free kick that floated over the goalie after a bounce and Kitterman firmly in control the large majority of the game. Winters also had quite a few 03 guest players, as I understand it. Interesting times ahead for the next few weeks. Hopefully, eventually, all the really good girls from the three top teams in Tulsa can end up on the same team...would be a fantastic team.

Bird04, if you reply with mixed Tulsa team would beat 04 RASE we might just get this forum hopping as guests from the south jump over to chime in.

If you care, 04 RASE is playing the top team in Houston/STX this weekend. I know most likely do not care, but I know Blitz and Kitterman come down to NTX so they might. Either way, enjoy your weekend.

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 pm

When Blitz played Winters they played the game in the U11 bracket and both had guest players. Blitz also had 03 guests when playing Kitterman.
The tournament this weekend where a 3 are playing is also now 03 bracket allowing them to bring 03s as guest players.
I am told Kitterman does not bring older players and will not this weekend, don't know about the other two.
Also heard Kitterman beats Winters without subs.

soccerdad

Back to top Go down

Post by letthekidsplay Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:42 pm

uplaylikeagirl wrote:Letthekidsplay, you changing up and looking for a spot with Kitterman after the 3-1 match? Or does this make Blitz the #1 team with their win over Kitterman a few weeks ago Smile 

No, still set on Winters.  Winters looked flat and they are riddled with injuries (growth related) so they are playing with a shell team.  That is why they need guest players.  One of Kitterman's goals was an own goal (a bad pass back to the goalie), and nothing should be taken away from Winters goal, it was a beautiful shot.  

I have seen Winters play better.  Kitterman dominated.  They were first to the ball and more aggressive than Winters.  Kitterman earned that W.

Top Blitz players that moved to Kitterman over the winter just went back to Blitz.  What does that say about TSCH or Kitterman???  That is what I want to know.  Maybe Blitz it's the best team? 

Winters has 4 players out this weekend, they can't play with 10, so they need guest players.  Sounds like Blitz is using players too. This weekend probably won't tell us too much.  Probably have to wait until fall when all 04 teams have full 11 v 11 rosters to know which team is top team. NTX is still superior, IMO.

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 pm

If that was true about Blitz players on 04 Kitterman leaving I think the bigger question would be what does that say about Winters team having 03 guest players and supposedly Kitterman lost players that would make the gap even bigger.
I know parents on 04 Kitterman I will ask about the blitz players.

soccerdad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Only one left and two quit, cause of being burned out. I hear they are trying to combine winter's best with Kitterman's best for next season.

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by longball Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Who is they? Is it the coaches, parents, club???

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Only 1 girl went back to Blitz. The other one that left, an original Kitterman player, was well known to have planned on leaving for the last 6 months or so due to burn out. The interesting thing about the Winters/Kitterman game was the no guest players on Kitterman and only 1 sub vs multiple (4?) 03 guest players and 4 subs, in my opinion. I'm interested to see if Winters can beat Blitz. Based on just that game (a dangerously small data set, I know!), I definitely give the edge to Blitz. But, again, it depends on how many 03 guest players on either team, etc...Also, girls soccer! Anything can happen on a given day! That's what makes it interesting...

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by oksoccer Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Shocked 

Last edited by notimeforthis on Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

oksoccer

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm

saw that 04g Blitz team went scoreless in games vs TSC 04g Winters & 03g Blitz
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 am

Yeah..03 Blitz too much for 04 Blitz to handle without 03 Blitz girls on roster! Best player (or second best) on Blitz 04 out with serious knee injury from Friday night's game so not in Winters game, who did have some 03's, as I understand it..Those two factors were the difference, IMO. Overall, Winters, albeit with 03s, outplayed 'em...

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 am

It may look like TSCH have the better 04 teams!! Blitz 04 not even a factor!!!

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Kitterman 04's vs OFC 03's in the final at 3:30 Mohawk. Should be a good one...

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 pm

OFC 03 too much in terms of size and maturity for Kitterman 04, especially with wind for them in first half. 3-0 win for OFC, all points in first half (first 18 minutes, actually). OFC 03 likely best 03 girls team in OK right now, from what I can see. Kitterman pretty soundly defeated Blitz Banham 03, 2nd or 3rd best 03 girls in state, so I would have to say, to my satisfaction, Kitterman 04 best girls team in state by far. Especially given results of Winters and Blitz 04's in this tournament and Kitterman win over Winters last week.

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners006 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 am

I would agree Exclamation 

Gunners006

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 am

I'd disagree w/ bird04's statement on best 03 team, given TSC 03 Amos 1-0 win on 5 April.

Would agree with best 04 statement...also, they rarely to never guest 03s, even when playing up.
05GKdad_Tulsa
05GKdad_Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Post by longball Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:40 am

Bringing older guest players is an interesting concept. I am use to seeing guest players from the same age group or even a younger stud player, but not older players. What benefit does bringing older guest players have for the team or the older player?

longball

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:03 am

Great question, uplay! Odd to me, too. Interesting that Winters has so many guest players...Will see what happens as season goes into tryouts for conversion to tryouts....Will be interesting! Agree that I don't know all the history of 03's, btw...You may be right on that score..

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:08 am

Winters even brought guest 03 players to the Kitterman game last week without trying to tell anyone.

soccerdad

Back to top Go down

Post by letthekidsplay Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:44 am

bird04 wrote:Great question, uplay! Odd to me, too. Interesting that Winters has so many guest players...Will see what happens as season goes into tryouts for conversion to tryouts....Will be interesting! Agree that I don't know all the history of 03's, btw...You may be right on that score..

The 03 players are not meant to be 'difference makers'. They aren't even top 03 players. He coached the 03's up until this year and they do this as a favor to him when he can't find 04's. So yes, I agree - there is no benefit to the 03 except to help their old coach out and get more touches on the ball. The injured 04's are stronger than the 03 guests. This of course is what I hear on the sidelines, but thought I might give my 2 cents.

I still stand by what I said last week that until all 04 teams have full 11 v 11 rosters and don't use guest players, we probably won't know who the 'top team' is, but Kitterman definitely looks like the front runner.

Rumor has it that Kitterman had a guest player last week against Winters??? A girl that was at Winters practice the week before?? Any truth to that? If so, then all teams are using guests…...

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Kitterman currently does have a "full" roster, even with the departures of recent players. There were a few guest players, natural at this point when everyone is looking at going competitive..Given Winters recent use of multiple (up to 5?) guest players, many if not most 03's, it appears that team may be having trouble making full roster currently. Again, who knows how things will shake out. But currently, given last weeks game and the results across the board from this tournament, there is little doubt who is currently the best team. At least in my opinion. Hopefully, there'll be plenty of movement at tryouts and the best girls will end up on the best team because that would be the best thing for the girls themselves. Never seems to work that way, though! Wink 

bird04

Back to top Go down

Post by letthekidsplay Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 pm

bird04 wrote:Kitterman currently does have a "full" roster, even with the departures of recent players. There were a few guest players, natural at this point when everyone is looking at going competitive..Given Winters recent use of multiple (up to 5?) guest players, many if not most 03's, it appears that team may be having trouble making full roster currently. Again, who knows how things will shake out. But currently, given last weeks game and the results across the board from this tournament, there is little doubt who is currently the best team. At least in my opinion. Hopefully, there'll be plenty of movement at tryouts and the best girls will end up on the best team because that would be the best thing for the girls themselves. Never seems to work that way, though! Wink 

I don't think Winters has ever had more than 3 guest players. I agree, it would be nice if they would put the best girls together like NTX does. Not sure why OK has such a problem with that. Is it the parents, the coach, or the club?

On a side note: I heard from a TSCH director that Kitterman Manager was openly cheering for Blitz 04 against Winters. Any truth or thoughts on that? I thought the sportsmanship rule would be to cheer for your own club, or at least be quiet if you were cheering for the rival club.

letthekidsplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next